Are their any pictures or videos of Lou Taylor & Britney together?

I'm curious as to what an interaction between the 2 of them was like (outside of the letter/stalking stuff). I wonder if Britney had ever openly let her know how she felt about her up until she started to push against the conservatorship. Like did she just act friendly around her? Ignore her? 

I can't find a single picture or video where they are around each other. 

There’s more than you’d think, JL’s documentary when Britney met JL backstage she’s behind Britney, GLAD awards 2018 there’s a video of her right beside Britney recording her, there’s a pic of her and Jamie and she’s behind them, I don’t even think the VMA one is her but there are more than you’d think 

2 hours ago, AjBritFan said:

I'm curious as to what an interaction between the 2 of them was like (outside of the letter/stalking stuff). I wonder if Britney had ever openly let her know how she felt about her up until she started to push against the conservatorship. Like did she just act friendly around her? Ignore her? 

I can't find a single picture or video where they are around each other. 

You can see Lulu eating gay demons here(0.03+0.18):

You can also see them in Juno Lou flop documentary, at the end (41'):

And GLAAD Awards (1.41)

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, K3yN said:

And GLAAD Awards (1.41)

What the hell is Lou doing at GLAAD awards? Isn´t she homphobic? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

(Allegedly) :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, K3yN said:

And GLAAD Awards (1.41)

Wow thank u for posting. Never seen the interactions with JL. They truly showed love there . And also im surprised.. considering ALL britney still had a really goofy side while talking with her. What can i say?