How Britney’s angry post about the conservatorship helps her case

It wasn’t until I checked out the latest news on Britney at  news.google.com when it dawned on me how her angry post about Conservatorship killing her dreams and her not performing again as long as her dad is the conservator helps her case.

Look at these headlines:

BBC: Britney Spears says she will not perform while father controls career

SKY news: Britney Spears says she won't perform again while father Jamie Spears retains control of her career

Reuters: Britney Spears says won't perform while her father controls career

NME: Britney Spears says she will not perform live while her father is her conservator

The Guardian: Britney Spears refuses to perform again while father retains control over career

The Wrap: Britney Spears Says She Won’t Perform Again as Long as Her Dad Controls ‘What I Wear, Say, Do, or Think’

Geo news: Britney Spears threatens to quit music industry as she claps back at critics

People: Britney Spears Speaks Out About Continuing Family and Legal Drama: 'This Conservatorship Killed My Dreams'

The real message she – and the headlines  – is sending is to her dad is: do as my lawyer Rosengart says and resign or you'll be forever blamed for ending my career.

So those of you who think this is hurting her case. No it's not. When she speaks in court she is lucid and compelling. Her post was angry but everything she said was true because she is speaking about her feelings.

It is a fact that her father has had for years court's permission to control her in ways she described in her post.

She isn't saying that they are transmitting radio signals to her head or listening her via microphones implanted in her tooth. (They did it via her phone).

She's not saying a voice in her head told her to stop performing.

Jamie and Vivian set up a trap for themselves when Vivian went around telling the media how daddy loves her and wants the best for her and how she just needs to tell them that she wants to get out.

Even if Britney was mislead to think Jamie is the root of all evil (she wasn't and he is), they can't argue against Britney saying that she won't perform as long as he is charge, because that's not an opinion, that's her decision.

And if "daddy loves her so much", he should resign and let her do what she loves the most in the world: dance and signs the songs she wants to sing.

Trashing Jamie Lynn and the rest of her family in her Instagram is also a great strategy – when she sues them, media will quote these posts and not the posts where she pretended everything was fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was her lawyer Rosengart who first got her uncensored access to her Instagram and then told her to tell the world what she feels about Jamie, Jamie Lynn, the rest of her family and the conservatorship.

britney-spears-i-wanna-go-****-you.png

• Love 7

Mathew Rosengart’s wife is a high profile Hollywood publicist Mara Buxbaum. Sean Penn is their mutual client.

When NYT wrote a critical article about Penn’s CORE foundation’s vaccination program (?), Sean Penn replied with a “scathing letter” that was 💯 % sure checked by Buxbaum and Rosengart. 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-02-03/sean-penn-letter-covid-vaccine-site-staff

So he is used to (and perhaps even encouraging) his clients expressing this anger.

Rosengart himself confronted Jamie Spears, making it very clear (although eloquently) that he despises him.

• Like 2

The same ppl on here playing armchair psychiatrist are also playing armchair lawyers and It’s so annoying. It’s like they learned the word manic in 2008 and have held onto it ever since. Facts are nothing she has said has come across as hard to understand or unhinged, being angry and loud after 13 years of silence is normal and as far as the legal side she has not discuss matters of her case beyond saying she will not be working while her dad is in control. All of this is already public knowledge, she just reiterated it  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Mathew Rosengart’s wife is a high profile Hollywood publicist Mara Buxbaum. Sean Penn is their mutual client.

When NYT wrote a critical article about Penn’s CORE foundation’s vaccination program (?), Sean Penn replied with a “scathing letter” that was 💯 % sure checked by Buxbaum and Rosengart. 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-02-03/sean-penn-letter-covid-vaccine-site-staff

So he is used to (and perhaps even encouraging) his clients expressing this anger.

Rosengart himself confronted Jamie Spears, making it very clear (although eloquently) that he despises him.

Sorry but no lawyer would advise her to do such thing. 

And Rosengart knows that the situation is already a super messy public drama, he wouldn't try to make it worst on purpose. 

6 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

And Rosengart knows that the situation is already a super messy public drama, he wouldn't try to make it worst on purpose. 

You do realize that you sound like Sam Ingham right now, don’t you? 🤔 There’s a reason why Ingham - who told Britney not to say anything about her real situation in public - isn’t the rock star lawyer like Rosengart who himself called Jamie Spears out in public. 

• Love 5

Yep, I agree. I don’t know where these toxic fans have come from saying her posts don’t help the on going court case. THIS court case has been on going for 13 years she probably feels relieved to vent off everything and all the abuse she’s received.  Why would team con want to paint themselves in a negative light by bashing themselves on instagram when every media outlet is reporting on it.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yep, I agree. I don’t know where these toxic fans have come from saying her posts don’t help the on going court case. THIS court case has been on going for 13 years she probably feels relieved to vent off everything and all the abuse she’s received.  Why would team con want to paint themselves in a negative light by bashing themselves on instagram when every media outlet is reporting on it.

Plus if CrowdSurf posted this against Britney’s consent, Britney, JL and Jamie could and should sue them and JL would have already cried in IG stories her non-existent tears claiming how her sister didn’t really write that post because they are so close and only support each other.

I don’t think it really dawned on Britney what a snake her sister is until she started claiming in public that she always supported her. She might not have even known about her being involved with her trust until it became public.

Until then Britney could have thought that maybe JL was just as scared of their dad as she was, but when JL started defending herself in public by lying, Britney snapped.

I believe the comment about JL’s performance came to her mind when she started thinking about her own performances.

I have a sister with whom I’m quite close. When I’m in a good mood, it is easy for me to write a glowing review for her. If I start to think about things that have gone wrong in my life, I can then remember the times when she was unfair or not a good sister. (In all fairness, I know there have been times when I wasn’t such a great sister, either.)

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She wants to be heard, her voice needs to be heard, and right now that voice is angry (as it should be) but it is speaking facts!

She has been silenced for too long

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

Not buying it. Both posts written by the same person 

Just read my post above about this subject. She might not have known the full extent of her sister’s betrayal until she saw her reaction to Britney’s 6/23 court hearing. Plus we don’t know what JL has said to Britney in the past three weeks.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Just read my post above about this subject. She might not have known the full extent of her sister’s betrayal until she saw her reaction to Britney’s 6/23 court hearing. Plus we don’t know what JL has said to Britney in the past three weeks.

Britney did not write these posts. 

1 hour ago, The Finn said:

Plus if CrowdSurf posted this against Britney’s consent, Britney, JL and Jamie could and should sue them...

I am not arguing for it being her or not in saying the following, I am just saying this because there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about this:

They are allowed to post as if they were Britney without her consent, it is a weird grey legal area here because the IG is owned by an LLC and not Britney and the IG considered a part of the Britney brand. They can post on behalf of the account and represent it, but what they can't do really is explicitly stating they are her if they are not. At least this is the way it has worked when I worked in social media management where we managed big accounts for both company brands and personal brands. When it comes to personal brands it was fully allowed to write in an "I" voice without direct approval of the person, but we could never say "this is x writing" or similar, without that person directly approving the post.

I'll say though, that obviously we never worked with managing social media of something like this where there is a conflict and would not have participated in anything like this for ethical and reputational reasons (yes, throwing shade 100% at CrowdSurf here). So how that affects things if they were to take it to court. I can't really say. But just for people to understand that as long they are not saying "Yes, this is me - Britney" they are likely legally in the clear due to the current set up of the IG. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Finn said:

It wasn’t until I checked out the latest news on Britney at  news.google.com when it dawned on me how her angry post about Conservatorship killing her dreams and her not performing again as long as her dad is the conservator helps her case.

Look at these headlines:

The real message she – and the headlines  – is sending is to her dad is: do as my lawyer Rosengart says and resign or you'll be forever blamed for ending my career.

So those of you who think this is hurting her case. No it's not. When she speaks in court she is lucid and compelling. Her post was angry but everything she said was true because she is speaking about her feelings.

It is a fact that her father has had for years court's permission to control her in ways she described in her post.

She isn't saying that they are transmitting radio signals to her head or listening her via microphones implanted in her tooth. (They did it via her phone).

She's not saying a voice in her head told her to stop performing.

Jamie and Vivian set up a trap for themselves when Vivian went around telling the media how daddy loves her and wants the best for her and how she just needs to tell them that she wants to get out.

Even if Britney was mislead to think Jamie is the root of all evil (she wasn't and he is), they can't argue against Britney saying that she won't perform as long as he is charge, because that's not an opinion, that's her decision.

And if "daddy loves her so much", he should resign and let her do what she loves the most in the world: dance and signs the songs she wants to sing.

Trashing Jamie Lynn and the rest of her family in her Instagram is also a great strategy – when she sues them, media will quote these posts and not the posts where she pretended everything was fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was her lawyer Rosengart who first got her uncensored access to her Instagram and then told her to tell the world what she feels about Jamie, Jamie Lynn, the rest of her family and the conservatorship.

britney-spears-i-wanna-go-****-you.png

rosengart is NOT her lawyer yet, he holds zero legal force as of right now. so that’s a big plot hole in your theory.