Opinion: Britney does NOT like doing dance routine for her Instagram

That's not what she meant. If she was being forced to do dancing videos she would have said that in court. It's time some of you realize she actually enjoys doing them for whatever reason. If your support for her is conditional maybe you aren't for Free Britney after all? 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

That's not what she meant. If she was being forced to do dancing videos she would have said that in court. It's time some of you realize she actually enjoys doing them for whatever reason. If your support for her is conditional maybe you aren't for Free Britney after all? 

exactly.

look, i don’t like the dancing videos either, but it’s time to let it go. she seems to enjoy them, let her live. it’s not that important, really.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I thought this was about the weekly routine of meetings and being analyzed and all that crap, but that is an interesting new light tbh 👀

11 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

Wheres something about dancing? 

She said "They want me to work and stay home" then she talks about the "weekly routines" they force her to do. 

It's the dance routine. They happen at her home, and if she does them once a week, that would explain why they have so many videos of her dancing. 

10 minutes ago, The Finn said:

She is referring to the visits at the therapist office. She talks how she has to go to there twice when she used to go there only once a week.

But these last few months, the therapists were not coming to her home. That's why she was asking for them to come to her home, instead of having to go to facilities. 

Here she is clearly talking about 'weekly routines' they make her do AT her home. 

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

She clearly looks forced on many of these videos. 

And I don't think she would call a therapy session a "routine" that's a word she usually uses for dance routine 

3 minutes ago, srbijaWERK said:

On those dancing videos she looks like crazy woman,well team con just need to submit that to the court  and Britney will stay in conservatorship for so long

She looks like a woman who has been isolated from the world for 13 years and forced to dance on stage against her will and is finally dancing on her on terms, for herself. The fact that you think a conservatorship is for someone doing dance videos at her home proves you don't understand what it is. It's disgusting to read these things on a fan forum...

I think most of you can't accept the fact that Britney has changed as we all do but also as a result of what she's gone through. She is not the same exact woman she was before the conservatorship. Some of you want her to be this perfect pop star who does exactly what you want, looks the way you want, dances the way you want etc so how is that any different than what jamie does? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

She looks like a woman who has been isolated from the world for 13 years and forced to dance on stage against her will and is finally dancing on her on terms, for herself. The fact that you think a conservatorship is for someone doing dance videos at her home proves you don't understand what it is. It's disgusting to read these things on a fan forum...

I think most of you can't accept the fact that Britney has changed as we all do but also as a result of what she's gone through. She is not the same exact woman she was before the conservatorship. Some of you want her to be this perfect pop star who does exactly what you want, looks the way you want, dances the way you want etc so how is that any different than what jamie does? 

Lol. But a conservatorship is not supposed to force her to perform against her will either, or forbid her from seeing her damn friends.

Yet that's what they did for many years. 

Just now, Lucian85 said:

Lol. But a conservatorship is not supposed to force her to perform against her will either, or forbide her from seeing her damn friends.

Yet that's what they did for many years. 

The world wasn't paying attention then. Now everyone is watching. They can't go to court and say "Judge Penny look at her dancing on instagram i think we should keep her in a conservatorship forever". It won't work anymore because the world is watching and she finally has a lawyer. 

You’re reaching my friend. A routine does not equal a dance routine. A routine is a schedule of things. You can continue sprouting your opinion all over exhale but don’t force it down to other peoples necks. Continue critiquing her videos if you desire to do so, we’ll see who’s right and wrong and who has a good conscious after that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, _lebot said:

You’re reaching my friend. A routine does not equal a dance routine. A routine is a schedule of things. You can continue sprouting your opinion all over exhale but don’t force it down to other peoples necks. Continue critiquing her videos if you desire to do so, we’ll see who’s right and wrong and who has a good conscious after that. 

You all know she looks forced on these videos, and you all know they speed them up to make her look crazy. 

The delusion is real :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: