How would you feel if Britney announced a farewell tour and retired?

I’d be super emotional but I would respect her decision and understand completely :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Based off what she’s saying though, it seems she doesn’t want to perform in any way until her Dad is out of the picture. So maybe once he’s out, she will be comfortable to make music again for her fans. 

she prob wouldn’t come to spain cause she seems to hate it here bc she never comes so id have to sell my soul to go overseas again and watch her for the last time:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: but it would be a 100% worth it and she deserves it if she wants it. she’s been working her *** off for more than 20 years and her legacy will live forever :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

she prob wouldn’t come to spain cause she seems to hate it here bc she never comes so id have to sell my soul to go overseas again and watch her for the last time:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: but it would be a 100% worth it and she deserves it if she wants it. she’s been working her *** off for more than 20 years and her legacy will live forever :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I’m crying with you :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

I think this is most likely to happen than just retiring after the conservatorship ends. I mean, I think she will keep making music if she’s passionate or do one more era with a farewell tour. I hope she goes for the first but, if not, I’ll respect her wishes and buy tickets like there was no tomorrow :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:.

• Love 1

She doesn’t owe us a farewell tour or anything at all. She has given her fans so much for 20+ years. If she genuinely wants to perform again one day and it’s on her own terms, then that would be amazing, but if not, then that’s okay too. She deserves to be happy, and if never performing on stage again would make her happy, then so be it. 

• Love 2

She will defo work again. The post yday kinda confirms - she doesn't want to work under these circumstances. Simple. 

Britneys an artist. You cannot ever really get rid of that and soon she’ll be yearning to create!

Remember jst how controlled her career has been. Shes had hardly any input and when she does they cut content. Shes probably excited to work with all the restrictions and control gone!

• Love 3

Fans thinking she still wants to work in showbiz after being forced to record and perform for so long...it probably triggers PTSD for her.

I'm absolutely fine with her retiring and I hope she'll leave LA and maybe even move to UK. New begininng, new memories and nobody will bother here there