Britney Doesn’t Care What People Think But At The Same Time She Does

There’s moments we see strong Britney not giving a single **** which leads her to be care free and somewhat angry. Angry in ways like when she would defend her actions such as marrying Kfed and denounce comments saying he wasn’t good enough for her. She couldn’t care less what people had to say.  Care free in ways like dressing not to impress and walking barefoot in gas stations without a bother in the world. 

bspears11-1.jpg
britney-spears-barefoot.jpg

But then there’s moments where she really focuses on what others think, such as reading magazines, tabloids, media and it really gets to her. She becomes shy again but then retaliates when she thinks we make fun of her dancing videos. 

r2zyicwt7kf21.jpg

its-britney-spears-ok

I used to admire her unbothered attitude. I found her to be strong, independent and courageous. But for the last decade all we’ve seen is super shy Britney who doesn’t flip paparazzi off anymore, who cringes at their own iconic performances from the past. 

Does aging do this to you? 

I don’t know what I’m trying to get at but oh well maybe some of you have better insight on what I’m trying to convey 

• Like 1

I don't think being bothered doesn't has to do with anything being strong, this is human nature. No matter what we say we do also focus on the negatives - it's impossible to always focus on the positives for any human being. 

2005-2007 era was completely a 'what I want to do I will do' era but everyone cares what others think whether they say it or not! 

• Like 2