Britney's letters 2021 edition

Do these instagram posts reminds you of the letters she wrote from 2004 to 2007,also over internet,she was very fierce then,its so much similar with these new ones, especially with the last ,where she address that she couldn't do the things she wants,as same as before when she complained how she doesn't have permission to do things on her way .

I really hope that Britney is returning from where she stopped,long ago.

Britney's rebels one again.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Those letters are so insightful. I hope the Netflix documentary look into them.

I was just reading them, and yeah how she would sometimes reference a different subject did remind me of her ig posts and in her hearingstatements, like here:

I know now that my knee gave out on me this past summer so that I would have no choice but to stop. My body was shutting down and needed rest. It’s funny how the Man upstairs works. Right now, I have to go– I really want to watch “Saved” with Mandy Moore and re-runs of s** and the City. I want to enjoy all of the simple things that I missed over the past few years due to working way too much.

• Like 1

This is perhaps one of her most insightful letters.

January 3, 2005

Dear Fans, 

A new year is starting and I have so many resolutions. If only I could convince myself to stick to them! 

My Christmas was wonderful and I had such a great break. I think I should rephrase myself from my previous letters when I was talking about taking a “break”. What I meant was I am taking a break from being told what to do. True Masters say it’s cool when you look at someone and don’t know whether they are at work or play since it’s all the same to them. The things I’ve been doing for work lately have been so much fun, because it’s not like work to me anymore. I’ve been even more “hands on” in my management and the business side of things and I feel more in control than ever. 

I just shot a cute video for “Do Something” that I co-directed. After doing about 20 videos, it gets kind of boring playing the same role, so I chose to work with a young, hungry, director Bille Woodruff. He had no ego whatsoever and the whole process was just so much fun. Oh, his dog was just adorable too. 

As much fun as I had, I have to say I was a little disappointed that I still had to convince my record label that making this video was the right thing to do at this time. But, in the end, I think everything came out great. We shot the entire video in a record breaking 5 hours. I even came up with all the choreography and styled the entire shoot myself using Juicy Couture clothing. 

Co-directing this video was like an experimental project for me. I feel like being behind the camera is sometimes more satisfying than being in front of it. Working on this video was my first taste into behind the scenes work which I am excited about doing more of in the near future. When a woman directs, I think it just alters the entire feel of the movie, production or play in such a positive way. Speaking of, I’ve been working on writing and hopefully eventually directing a musical which makes fun of the whole Hollywood scene, which is appropriately titled “Hollywood”. 

On a different note, I have a new dog named Lucky and I just bought her a new dresser for her room. Yes, she has a room, which she shares with Bit Bit. For Christmas, they got a baby chandelier to go in it. It’s the cutest thing in the world! 

I have to go now because my other dog, Lacy, has been sick for a little while and I need to go give her medicine. 

Happy New Year!

Love,

Brit 

PS Please remember to watch Jamie Lynn’s new show, Zoey 101, which debuts on Nickelodeon this month

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Those letters are so insightful. I hope the Netflix documentary look into them.

I was just reading them, and yeah how she would sometimes reference a different subject did remind me of her ig posts and in her hearingstatements, like here:

I know now that my knee gave out on me this past summer so that I would have no choice but to stop. My body was shutting down and needed rest. It’s funny how the Man upstairs works. Right now, I have to go– I really want to watch “Saved” with Mandy Moore and re-runs of s** and the City. I want to enjoy all of the simple things that I missed over the past few years due to working way too much.

Queen of Mandy Moore fans