Saw Jamie at the gas station

9 hours ago, Alexa James said:

You can tell that he’s not a nice person. He gives off a very menacing and sinister aura. It’s palpable. That’s literally how I knew that it had to be Jamie. He is a tortured soul. I feel sympathy for him but at the same time, I cannot overlook what he’s done to Britney.

He’s a miserable deadbeat, alcoholic, fraudulent failure of a man. Duh!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alexa James said:

There are so many armed robberies on this part of the state, I’m surprised that nobody jumped him. If anyone looking to rob knew who he was, they’d probably have gone after him. He’s got this big RV and he’s by himself in the dead of night. Given his age and condition, he’s very vulnerable to the violent crimes that occur in this rather scary state. 

Btw, I’ve lived across the country from northeast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, and parts of south and I’ve never once feared for my safety. However, Louisiana is another story. There’s heinous crime in virtually every part of the state. The criminals here are ruthless and aggressive. 

I thought new orleans was the most crime ridden part........and i've been to new orleans it's scary

35 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I was wondering about this. since kentwood is small, I would think he'd get a lot of hate staying there......must be looking for a new RV park lol

MTE. Too ashamed to show his face around town in Kentwood now that everybody knows what he has done to Britney. I wonder how Lynne is handling living in Kentwood with all the whispering and gossip that must be spreading about her in such a small town? Lynne is the most image conscious of them all. It must be killing her inside. She went from perfect mama to mommy dearest lol. But, yes, Jamie is probably on the move to another RV park trying to lay low.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

MTE. Too ashamed to show his face around town in Kentwood now that everybody knows what he has done to Britney. I wonder how Lynne is handling living in Kentwood with all the whispering and gossip that spreading about her in such a small town? She’s the most image conscious of them all. But, yes, Jamie is probably on the move to another RV park trying to lay low.

Everyone in town loves Lynne and know how toxic Jamie can be. They have empathy for Lynne and all that she has gone through. You also have to remember that Lynne is actively involved in Louisiana. She’s very close with the governor and his family. Lynne also supports charity and reformation movements in Louisiana. People in Kentwood are very protective of her.

31 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Sorry I feel like you’ve made this up to get clout on here. Why would he say “get out of here” in a public gas station... this has been totally made up 

Nope. Beats me why he would say that. But it did happen believe it or not. If you don’t want to believe it, that’s fine. I do not need validation from you.