Saw Jamie at the gas station

• Super Mods
53 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

There are so many armed robberies on this part of the state, I’m surprised that nobody jumped him. If anyone looking to rob knew who he was, they’d probably have gone after him. He’s got this big RV and he’s by himself in the dead of night. Given his age and condition, he’s very vulnerable to the violent crimes that occur in this rather scary state. 

Btw, I’ve lived across the country from northeast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, and parts of south and I’ve never once feared for my safety. However, Louisiana is another story. There’s heinous crime in virtually every part of the state. The criminals here are ruthless and aggressive. 

You would think she would have criminal fans…:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Alexa James said:

Yep. He was getting gas at the Texaco in Louisiana. I am currently on the eastern part of the state…closer to the Texas border, and red River. About 1.30 hours from Shreveport and Lafayette. 2 hours from Baton Rouge. I don’t know what he’s doing on this side of the state though? Its almost 3 hours from Kentwood. I don’t think that he has family or friends here. 

He’s really not a friendly person. I looked at him and I said “Are you Jamie Spears?” He said “Get out of here now!” Also, he looks very ill and disheveled. 

I guess Louisiana really is a small state? I never thought the Spears family would have any connections to the eastern part though. 

Did you really see him and you asked if it was him instead of start screaming FREE BRITNEY 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Anticonformity said:

He would have responded better if you would have referred to him as Britney Spears :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I saw him in Vegas twice (once WITH Robin going to a buffet) and the vibes from his soul were very dark... COMPLETE opposite of meeting Fe

His vibe is pretty miserable & dark + he’s very softspoken, but he was surprisingly nice to me when I met him 7 years ago. Robin’s energy is pure evil, I could feel it from a few yards away

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Alexa James said:

Yep. He was getting gas at the Texaco in Louisiana. I am currently on the eastern part of the state…closer to the Texas border, and red River. About 1.30 hours from Shreveport and Lafayette. 2 hours from Baton Rouge. I don’t know what he’s doing on this side of the state though? Its almost 3 hours from Kentwood. I don’t think that he has family or friends here. 

He’s really not a friendly person. I looked at him and I said “Are you Jamie Spears?” He said “Get out of here now!” Also, he looks very ill and disheveled. 

I guess Louisiana really is a small state? I never thought the Spears family would have any connections to the eastern part though. 

Wait what? Shreveport & Lafayette are not a 1.30 hour apart? Shreveport is all the way up north of Louisiana & Lafayette is all the way south. I’m from Louisiana so that don’t make sense. 

https://geology.com/cities-map/louisiana.shtml

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Wonderstruck said:

Oh, I totally believe that he'd give off a sinister aura and is an emotional vampire. God, that'd be scary too, just to sense that energy and then see him, especially given how much he and his cohorts have been on my mind lately with this situation. And it doesn't help being at a remote gas station at night. You know he's carrying too. It may not have been on his person at that moment but it's at least in the RV. It's interesting that Bryan gives off a similar vibe too. He was always kind of the most low-key  family member, but now I could totally see him being like that too in light of everything. 

Yeah that interview with As not seen on TV was weird. Bryan was being very cagey with the interviewer. When he was called out for s**ist remarks, he totally tried to gaslight the interviewer. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Wait what? Shreveport & Lafayette are not a 1.30 hour apart? Shreveport is all the way up north of Louisiana & Lafayette is all the way south. I’m from Louisiana so that don’t make sense. 

https://geology.com/cities-map/louisiana.shtml

The city I live in is between both Shreveport and Lafayette. It’s in Rapides parish. I won’t give you the exact city but it’s fairly easy to figure it out if you live in the state.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alexa James said:

I just don’t get why on earth he would be on this part of the state?! In the dead of night. In a huge and worn out RV?

He’s been living in an RV - I think it’s to make the world feel sorry for him.

I would have screamed FREE BRITNEY in his face….And maybe spark some Gasoline.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Alexa James said:

You should have spit on him 

• Love 2

I honestly believe that Ryan Murphy will use Britney’s story as the basis for a season of American Crime Story or create a mini-series on her life and the conservatorship. If he does, Britney should honestly star in it and play herself. With all the advances in technology, they can go back and make her look younger and all. 

• Like 1