Saw Jamie at the gas station

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Did he seem intoxicated? 

His eyes were bloodshot. I should have snapped a pic but I literally got scared. I don’t like to be out at night in Louisiana because it’s not safe. I try to get in and out quickly. I was afraid that he was going to smash my phone or something. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

Hope he's bot looking for some criminals to make criminal things. Like.... U know. God, please no. 

There are so many armed robberies on this part of the state, I’m surprised that nobody jumped him. If anyone looking to rob knew who he was, they’d probably have gone after him. He’s got this big RV and he’s by himself in the dead of night. Given his age and condition, he’s very vulnerable to the violent crimes that occur in this rather scary state. 

Btw, I’ve lived across the country from northeast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, and parts of south and I’ve never once feared for my safety. However, Louisiana is another story. There’s heinous crime in virtually every part of the state. The criminals here are ruthless and aggressive. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Scary tbh... Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

He is very scary. I got traumatized by approaching him. I wanted to make sure it was him but I knew once I locked eyes with him. I sense some narcissistic and sociopathic traits lurking there. Only such individuals have a strong predatory gaze. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

You can tell that he’s not a nice person. He gives off a very menacing and sinister aura. It’s palpable. That’s literally how I knew that it had to be Jamie. He is a tortured soul. I feel sympathy for him but at the same time, I cannot overlook what he’s done to Britney.

Oh, I totally believe that he'd give off a sinister aura and is an emotional vampire. God, that'd be scary too, just to sense that energy and then see him, especially given how much he and his cohorts have been on my mind lately with this situation. And it doesn't help being at a remote gas station at night. You know he's carrying too. It may not have been on his person at that moment but it's at least in the RV. It's interesting that Bryan gives off a similar vibe too. He was always kind of the most low-key  family member, but now I could totally see him being like that too in light of everything. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

He is very scary. I got traumatized by approaching him. I wanted to make sure it was him but I knew once I locked eyes with him. I sense some narcissistic and sociopathic traits lurking there. Only such individuals have a strong predatory gaze. 

I totally believe u. I mean, that's something i can tell by just looking at pics of him, i can't imagine how i'd feel by looking directly in his eyes... Not that i'd do it tbh, i hate entitled people like him and not only that, he's ignorant as hell and from how he treated Britney he gives me a very weird and grotesque vibe :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Definitely someone i wouldn't want to be around with. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

There are so many armed robberies on this part of the state, I’m surprised that nobody jumped him. If anyone looking to rob knew who he was, they’d probably have gone after him. He’s got this big RV and he’s by himself in the dead of night. Given his age and condition, he’s very vulnerable to the violent crimes that occur in this rather scary state. 

Btw, I’ve lived across the country from northeast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, and parts of south and I’ve never once feared for my safety. However, Louisiana is another story. There’s heinous crime in virtually every part of the state. The criminals here are ruthless and aggressive. 

Nobody is going to lay a finger on that rich white man, this is America sweetie.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

Satan doesn't need to be afraid of other demons:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1