Britney wants to perform new material, not tired remixes of old songs..

So she was pretty clear in that she is over performing ready-made remixes of her old songs over and over again and wants to perform her NEW stuff for the fans when she’s ready/in control again.

It’s so good to see the passion is there and she has probably fought so hard over the past 13 years (and especially Vegas years) to get some new songs performed. She’s been so restricted :( 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Yeahhh. Britney has been in the game for so long. We hear her talking about keeping shows fresh all the time and she likes to change it up.

It's obvious that Britney loves to perform her new music, we could see it in her eyes when she got to add some of the Glory songs to POM. But, also remember when she performed at all these clubs for In the Zone, just to hear how the crowd reacted?

• Love 2

Yeah, just goes to show they were trying to turn her into a cheap nostalgia act in Vegas. Literally a tourist attraction. Just have her forever performing her same 20 songs. Everyone there to just gawk at her and snap photos on their phones.

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Britney is an ARTIST and needed to be treated as such.

Anyway, career aside ALL THAT SHE WANTS NOW....... IS ANOTHER BABY. And I hope she get to have that life soon.

• Love 3

She always wanted to keep things fresh, since the beginning of her career she will try to give a twist to her hit singles. Of course she is tired of the same songs, some of us are even tired of the same songs played over and over again when she has better material on her albums.

She probably wants to included songs like Overprotected or My Prerogative but was not allow to. 

Imaging how crushing it could have / would have been when she’s seen all the running gags about lipping to 20 year old vocals! She would have hated it more than the fans! And we had no idea how much she wanted to change it, to be her, to be more real. BUT I do not blame her not giving it 100% when she realised all the work she’s doing was for her so called “team” and “family”. She’s only done it for her Babies! And I do not know where she got the strength from to carry on. She’s a living legend. PERIOD

• Like 1

She’s did her Las Vegas residency and that was all about going back and celebrating her previous songs but it’s so obvious she hates performing Baby One More Time and Oops etc. She’s grown up now she’s a 39 year woman. She’s matured and so has her music over the years.

I’d be happy if she came back and did a show all based around new material or her album tracks from previous albums that never saw the light of day. Like Early Mornin’, Heaven On Earth, Get Back, Blur, most of Glory. 

It would be nice for her to do a show based around a new album without all the oldies. I feel like she’s did that to death it would be refreshing to see new stuff and singing live. We know she’s still got it.