B10: Britney's Lemonade?

Am I the only person who read Britney's Instagram post tonight & wondered if she'll want to put her anger into her music once she's free? I started thinking about it & wondered if she might have her very own "Lemonade" album... 🤔

Keep in mind it's just a question. If she doesn't want to record again then that is fine...I want her to do whatever SHE wants to do. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

no :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

i want B10 to be B10, you know, the kind of album that'd make you say: hey... when will [insert artist name] have his/her B10 era?

just like blackout or itz.

and she had a unique story and enough material and creativity to do so. she posted about how she struggles to make her voice heard. it's been a thing throughout her entire career, even though her personal choices have so har brought the most iconic moments of her career, paradoxically. if she's in control I'm fine with it. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Overrated album by an Overrated artist :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Basic twink response. Lemonade is a great album regardless of if you're a Beyonce fan, and so is her self-titled. I don't even stan Beyonce, or listen to her music particularly, but the immediate bashing any time someone speaks her name on this forum is part of the wider chorus of anti-Black racism that people levy against Beyonce in certain gay circles. She's an insanely talented singer, songwriter, and dancer, not to mention the cultural and political importance of much of her work in recent years. Not liking Beyonce as a person (she is difficult to like) or just not having a taste for her music is one thing, but to call her (and this album) overrated smacks of ulterior motives.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Basic twink response. Lemonade is a great album regardless of if you're a Beyonce fan, and so is her self-titled. I don't even stan Beyonce, or listen to her music particularly, but the immediate bashing any time someone speaks her name on this forum is part of the wider chorus of anti-Black racism that people levy against Beyonce in certain gay circles. She's an insanely talented singer, songwriter, and dancer, not to mention the cultural and political importance of much of her work in recent years. Not liking Beyonce as a person (she is difficult to like) or just not having a taste for her music is one thing, but to call her (and this album) overrated smacks of ulterior motives.

People can dislike an album. You have a good point but I think you're too limiting it to one reason, Mozart is objectively good and most people would him boring AF. Although then again, OP could be a fuming racist and I could just be entirely wrong. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Although I do agree that a lot of bias against Beyonce is usually racially motivated on this site, I would have to see more behaviour from OP. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

but the immediate bashing any time someone speaks her name on this forum is part of the wider chorus of anti-Black racism that people levy against Beyonce in certain gay circles.

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: it's so easy to use a so-called racism ...

Perso it's hard to not dissociate the artist & the human. I don't like Beyoncé then it's hard to like her music. That's why I stan only Britney as a worldwide superstar.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

• this part:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1

Hmmm...

Beyonce started the era with "Formation"...an anthem empowering women of color to join her in her quest for taking no more bull **** from anyone. She had been pushed too far but she was back with vengeance so people better just take a step back & get out of her way. 

Other tracks talked bl**tly about how the person closest to her in her life had hurt her. They worked through her anger & explored options for the future. 

They explored her self empowerment to make her own decisions & let everyone know that **** was going to change. 

My question was whether SHE might make the same type of album. Would it be something SHE would want since she obviously has a lot of emotions built up.

Apparently some of you thought I was asking what you would personally like to see. 

• Like 1
On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, Matou said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: it's so easy to use a so-called racism ...

Perso it's hard to not dissociate the artist & the human. I don't like Beyoncé then it's hard to like her music. That's why I stan only Britney as a worldwide superstar.

Reread what I said. Never said not liking yonce was racist. Said I questioned the motives of gays who take every opportunity to talk **** ab her like the original comment, that's where I'm suspect. I don't particularly like Beyonce but to act like she isn't a genre-defining superstar with worldwide impact is like ... 

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1
On 7/17/2021 at 10:32 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Although I do agree that a lot of bias against Beyonce is usually racially motivated on this site, I would have to see more behaviour from OP. 

I mean, not really calling OP a racist per se, my point is wider and exactly what you say about racial bias motivating opinions of Beyonce on Exhale and in general w certain gays. 

Someone further up in this thread called it lemonaids for God sake lol 

• Like 1

Yeah, no! I think this is the only album by Beyonce which got her huge commercial success though - I love this concept by her, but this album is okay not like WOOOOOWWWW to me! 

Now I am not saying she want successful before, but this album is more successful than any of her other albums do not come at me! 

Britney will come with Blackout 2.0 Y'all :wink_britney_everytime_white:

On 7/17/2021 at 10:28 PM, lilhennythings said:

Chill. People are allowed to not like an artist or their music and it has nothing to do with their skin color. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Omfg, let’s just hope & pray Britney doesn’t go full demon/witch :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But an ANGRY album would be amazing. We already know she’s a Tool fan...I wonder if she also may be into Nine Inch Nails?! The dude behind NIN, Trent Reznor, just produced Halsey’s album. I would be so here for something similar :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Chill. People are allowed to not like an artist or their music and it has nothing to do with their skin color. 

9 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

Reread what I said. Never said not liking yonce was racist. Said I questioned the motives of gays who take every opportunity to talk **** ab her like the original comment, that's where I'm suspect. I don't particularly like Beyonce but to act like she isn't a genre-defining superstar with worldwide impact is like ... 

Sure Jan GIF