Ok so i definetely need a new explanation on this radio disney thing.

18 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Both can be true….

Maybe the actual tribute was touching to her but then when she’s in rehearsal and they’re telling her she can’t switch up her songs her mind is going back to them allowing her sister to do it. 

this !

Also Britney is an excellent actress, everyone go rewatch her oscarwinning movie Crossroads :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

We need to understand one thing, she was in denial, she was forced to fake a smile for 13 years, this tribute was in 2017, 4 years ago! Maybe deep down in her heart she was mad at all of them but she was happy having her mom and kids around while her younger sister was singing for her, but today with her having enough she can see with clarity the hypocrisy of that situation and the angriness comes right now after of that bull****. 

This is the first time I see this and damn, so awkward! Britney was not here for it . She is trying to act cool and Be all smiles but is easy to tell that was all fake. The only time her face shines is when she see her kid. She hugged all the girls minus Juno Lou, she barely acknowledged her, and she didn’t thank her family in the speech. After Her  last post I’m sure it’s her. Sassy Britney is back and i love it. Been following her since 98, and I  can tell it’s her, all this attitude is probably new to the younger fans because they never seen her like this. But When Britney snaps, she  Snaps. 

After the last hearings seems like all her employees are actually doing their job and working for her, or at least the ones on social media. No more censoring or approvals 

• Love 1

Yes, she was surprised and maybe excited when she first saw Jamba Lunno on stage. But once she started singing HER song, Britney was not here for it. At the time I just thought she was shy and that's why she seemed a little uncomfortable, but now it makes sense that she was mad. Also the fact that Jimmy Lou tried to dress and look like Britney must have been embarrassing.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes to all this. It’s obvious they never cared about her dreams or her artistry, they just cared about using Britney to fill their pockets without a care in the world about her well-being. It’s also disgusting and sickening when she said her father told her what to wear…Especially because she was almost naked towards the end of POM, the outfits were so cheap looking and honestly not for a star in her position and level.

She can have all of that but they know it would cost money especially for good services and materials. It’s saddens me that even other stars get crappy designer outfits but she gets AliExpress. She doesn’t even have qualified people that can help style her  or make them look better. It’s like funds that were to be used for this goes to cover her dads alcohol tab.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Alejobz said:

I don't understand, why Britney seems so happy with her mom when jamie lynn appeared, and now she's basicly calling out her family :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Was she faking it?

Maybe because her kids were with her, either way, she wouldn't be there, i guess.

She is not. She maybe was in good terms with juno... maybe she had enough at one point (maybe abuse toward her kids) she ask for help from juno, or support and juno ignore her :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

22 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Yes, she was surprised and maybe excited when she first saw Jamba Lunno on stage. But once she started singing HER song, Britney was not here for it. At the time I just thought she was shy and that's why she seemed a little uncomfortable, but now it makes sense that she was mad. Also the fact that Jimmy Lou tried to dress and look like Britney must have been embarrassing.

Jamba Luno :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The nickname is killing me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 7/18/2021 at 6:57 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes to all this. It’s obvious they never cared about her dreams or her artistry, they just cared about using Britney to fill their pockets without a care in the world about her well-being. It’s also disgusting and sickening when she said her father told her what to wear…Especially because she was almost naked towards the end of POM, the outfits were so cheap looking and honestly not for a star in her position and level.

THIS!!!

Britney will only wear low rise pants and crop tops on stage back in the day. She had style and her outfits were always on point. It wasnt until her disgusting father took control that she started wearing leotards and all those lingerie/ ******* outfits. This man is so disgusting, and the way he calls himself Daddy just makes everything seem even weirder.