Ok so i definetely need a new explanation on this radio disney thing.

4 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Both can be true….

Maybe the actual tribute was touching to her but then when she’s in rehearsal and they’re telling her she can’t switch up her songs her mind is going back to them allowing her sister to do it. 

No she literally said "performed MY songs to remixes. My so called support system hurt me deeply"

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Matou said:

This & she writes this

"not be able to do the real deal with remixes of my songs for years and begging to put my new music in my show for MY fans"

"I don't like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!!"

I think she is not specifically against her sister but pointing out that she was not allowed to do anything even remix.

Makes me also think it’s the same with the wardrobe and styling. They don’t want to spend money just for her to switch it up. It’s funny that they claimed Piece OF Me was gonna be constantly evolving and changing yet it just got cheapen. 

• Like 2

She seemed super excited when Jamie Line showed up. Almost too excited, forced. She kept looking at her mom too. She even said “this is so cool”

Towards the end you can tell shes not feeling it. Also I never noticed this but her not mentioning anything to her own sister was such a jab. And I love it!!! Imagine Jamie Line thinking Britney would say something praising towards her and she gets nothing :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She looked genuinely excited when she first saw her sister appear on stage, but then I think it quickly dawned on Britney that she was really up there butchering one of her songs and embarrassing her. She quite quickly started looking uncomfortable and was not complementary to her sister at all after the performance. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

There were cameras  so she just put on a happy mask and pretended… just like she dod with almost everything in the past 13 years

Yes it was this exactly. I'm not sure what people expected her to do? She did what anyone with an ounce of media training would do in that situation with cameras everywhere. 

Poor woman has had to sit through two of the most disrespectfully awful tributes I've ever seen in my life :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Also, lmao at Sean remaining seated during JL's "performance." It looks like someone told him to stand actually. He looks to the side and then begrudgingly stands up.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

She actually did look really upset when the first singer was singing Oops in cursive, but looked happy again during BOMT.

Maybe someone told her she had to smile? They didn’t show her at all during Circus, maybe she was being told off? 

What is singing in cursive? I thought Kelsea's version was good.

5 hours ago, Puppy said:

Makes me also think it’s the same with the wardrobe and styling. They don’t want to spend money just for her to switch it up. It’s funny that they claimed Piece OF Me was gonna be constantly evolving and changing yet it just got cheapen. 

Yes to all this. It’s obvious they never cared about her dreams or her artistry, they just cared about using Britney to fill their pockets without a care in the world about her well-being. It’s also disgusting and sickening when she said her father told her what to wear…Especially because she was almost naked towards the end of POM, the outfits were so cheap looking and honestly not for a star in her position and level.

• Love 1

Also note that we don’t see her all the time on that video because the director cuts back to the performance. So she might have looked even mortified during the show. 

Although, knowing that all the cameras were on her, she most likely just kept smiling while becoming angrier.

Like someone said - her initial reaction seems delighted, then it dawns on her what is going to happen and her smile becomes more forced. At the end interview she just says she’s out of words (or was it speechless), she was surprised, JL was cute and that her sister hat that devilish look (or something similar) in her eyes.

She didn’t compliment the actual show saying thing like “it was so wonderful to hear her sing one of my songs”.

In the 2008 documentary there’s a heartbreaking scene where she tells people she is angry and they just laugh at her (probably thinking that she is joking when she’s not joking).

She looks like this when she claims she is angry:

ADAFB9-BB-3-AC3-48-A9-95-AC-B1-F53249959

The scene starts around the 40:18

46 minutes ago, Freak said:

What is singing in cursive? I thought Kelsea's version was good.

It’s hard to describe and it’s easier to look up videos about it, but basically in this video that way she was singing like ‘burlive’ instead of ‘believe’ and ‘harght’ instead of ‘heart’ and stuff and sounding like she has a bunch of different accents. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Emotions are very complex to understand in an accurate way. Im not a psychologist. She could have been actually happy for it, she had her mom and her kids with her, yet, that doesnt mean she didnt have those feelings deep inside of her, it's just that she simply couldnt admit it because as she said, she was in denial. I myself have felt in such position where you know something deep inside of you but you refuse to admit it because (sadly) it hurts. 

It's like when **** victims sue their abusers (not saying Brit was ****, it's just an example) but they are questioned a hundred times how could they be around the same people they claim **** them. In a very basic/logical way that wouldnt make sense but emotions and the strenght to admit what you are going through are very rough, even more when it's about the people who are supposed to be her support, her family. 

This is all so true. I was an in abusive relationship, and I stayed for far too long, I was dying inside but I still went out with this person, I have photos of me laughing and dancing, but I wasn’t happy…I just didn’t want to face reality because it hurt too much and I was so emotionally destroyed that I preferred to live in denial than face the healing process…So I can’t even picture Britney not being able to leave the situation but still having to face reality and not having a way out.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is all so true. I was an in abusive relationship, and I stayed for far too long, I was dying inside but I still went out with this person, I have photos of me laughing and dancing, but I wasn’t happy…I just didn’t want to face reality because it hurt too much and I was so emotionally destroyed that I preferred to live in denial than face the healing process…So I can’t even picture Britney not being able to leave the situation but still having to face reality and not having a way out.

Exactly, we cant state something just by what we see, there's more inside people's mind. Hope you are ok now.