Ok so i definetely need a new explanation on this radio disney thing.

Emotions are very complex to understand in an accurate way. Im not a psychologist. She could have been actually happy for it, she had her mom and her kids with her, yet, that doesnt mean she didnt have those feelings deep inside of her, it's just that she simply couldnt admit it because as she said, she was in denial. I myself have felt in such position where you know something deep inside of you but you refuse to admit it because (sadly) it hurts. 

It's like when **** victims sue their abusers (not saying Brit was ****, it's just an example) but they are questioned a hundred times how could they be around the same people they claim **** them. In a very basic/logical way that wouldnt make sense but emotions and the strenght to admit what you are going through are very rough, even more when it's about the people who are supposed to be her support, her family. 

Even the clearest water becomes opaque when it’s boiling or frozen. We all get angry and I think we should allow Brit the grace and space to share her feelings. 

When you let it out, you let it go. 

I love fairytales too Britney and miracles. I hope all your dreams however large or small come true. I hope you find love in all aspects of your life. I hope you and your loved ones heal. I do not know your struggles and I apologize for being childish and wishing them away. Sweet Dreams and warm hugs 

frozen anna disney GIF

• Love 2

Ok, pero su hermana no canto un remix de till the world ends, era la misma version, las otras celebridades si lo hicieron,  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: asi que no entiendo que quizo decir Britney con esa presentación tributo en particular.

A menos que los remix que hicieron las demas chicas fueron creados por su equipo y toda la presentación estuvo a cargo de ellos y su hermana. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think Brit's a victim of stockholm syndrom.After putting up with the controlling abuse for years, she just go use to it and gave up on freedom and figured her life wasn't "that bad". But I guess every one has their breaking point and it's all surfacing now, bc she's just kept it in for so long and couldn't keep it down much longer. 

Also, another poster said in another thread, it might have been that Brit wanted to perform there but maybe management wouldn't let her

The only other theory I have is that she was mad Jamie lynn got to do a remix to her song but management wouldn't let Britney remix any of her songs for Vegas at the time and she thought to herself that's not fair

• Like 2