I don't like that angry posts are perceived as "Unstable" or "Manic" by people here.

48 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Yes but I still believe they edit the crap out of it for damage control or to turn the eyes of everyone to the wrong place. Now we are all talkin about a random award tribute that her sister sang one song and in its original form instead of when she moved Britney's trust to God knows where so yeah... If at the end of the day I'm wrong it's okay I'll own it ✌️

How is her bashing her dad saying she will no longer let him control her while he is in the conservatorship and saying “this conservatorship killed my dreams” how is that damage control? It just paints her dad and the conservatorship in a bad light. You really think they want the media and news out let’s to write about them negative? It anything they want to AVOID that. You’re talking bull 

• Love 1

Good thing the general public doesn’t diagnose or decide if she should stay in the conservatorship. 😏

This post helps her case against Jamie who has been spreading a message that “daddy loves Britney very much and wants to only her best”.

If he doesn’t do what Britney’s lawyer Rosengart said and resign, he will be known as the man who ended her career.

I go into more detail about this in this post: 

10 hours ago, aspireone said:

She's been suffering for 13 years, she deserves to be as angry as she is.

But remember, even if she was "manic" or "unstable", that still is NO JUSTIFICATION for having her be in a CONSERVATORSHIP, no matter how team con wants it to be.

If you think these things means she deserves to be under a c-ship, you're ableist as ****.

I think it's because of the "western positivity" movement that I'm starting to see even more with this pandemic. When people see someone getting angry, they perceive them as manic or out of their mind.

According to them, no family has problems, children's private lives or thoughts are not harassed, and swearing is just something said to look cute or look masculine.

No! It's quite normal to shout when it's appropriate and especially to determine that place for yourself.
Britney has been silenced for 13 years. We were silenced for 13 years. I think this movement came out of this forum and now it has grown out of this forum. I hope God gives Britney the freedom she deserves.
I would love to see the Britney that we once knew , who gets angry for her ambitions.

I hope these unnecessary torturer and cruel people in her life will be erased from the narrative as soon as possible.

• Love 1

I think people in their worry team con could trap her in this hell forever don’t realize how ableist they’re being by making such comments. This is why mental illness needs to be destigmatized because people might wanna think they understand and are being empathetic but comments like that just show how ignorant a lot of people still are. Doesn’t mean it’s coming from a bad place but still. Bipolar, mania, manic etc. all these words are still seen as dirty words by most of society and it’s frustrating. Because as a lot of people here already said, it still doesn’t justify a conservatorship. And people using the word “unhinged” in regards to Britney and her mental health just because of the way “she” types or because of her silly dance videos is straight up disgusting. 
People always resort to throwing around mental health terms when they see something they don’t think is “normal” or normal enough. I need people to shut up about things they know nothing about because it’s sad to watch.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

They have used her Instagram against her in court documents before haven’t they? Last year? Jamie and his lawyers are really dirty. I don’t think it will hold any weight especially with a good lawyer now but they are trying to use anything to discredit her. Thoreen is the definition of a blood sucking lawyer. 

I still can’t believe she called Britney’s testimony “hysteria”. There’s a special place in hell for these people.

They used that argument and Penny didn’t care

Society is misogynistic towards the way that women are expected to conduct themselves and it frustrates me no end that this mentality hasn't changed in the 13 years since Britney was put under the conservatorship. When a woman is anything other than sweet or smiley she gets labelled as unstable, cold, a *****...you name it. If a man were to have an angry outburst people would most likely either not bat an eyelid or would otherwise praise him for being real, passionate and telling it like it is. Most workplaces I've worked in have been male dominated and I've seen examples of this attitude time and time again.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

How is her bashing her dad saying she will no longer let him control her while he is in the conservatorship and saying “this conservatorship killed my dreams” how is that damage control? It just paints her dad and the conservatorship in a bad light. You really think they want the media and news out let’s to write about them negative? It anything they want to AVOID that. You’re talking bull 

It really tells us nothing new tbh and it would be stupid for them to keep painting the "everything is fine" narrative, and it's not bull it's just my opinion on the matter. You can call your friends opinions bull bb, not mine

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

It’s the same hysterical woman argument that Vivian Thoreen uses. Y’all need to stop. She’s not manic or unstable, she’s deeply hurt. If you have a problem with her processing her trauma, then this isn’t the place for you.

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

britney can type or say what she wants. quit gaslighting her and quit trying to censor her. she's not in a court of law, it's an instagram post. you can speculate on loop on who authorizes the posts, but at least they're more in line with her testimony.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Samantha Stark, director of Framing Britney Spears, retweeted this psychiatrist this morning and I think her thread is something everyone in the thread should read:

Basically affirms what the OP is saying, that Britney’s anger is justified and normal and not a sign of mania/depression etc. But she also calls out how her abusers will most likely use these posts as evidence to continue their abuse. And she brings up how women aren’t allowed to be emotional or that their emotions are used by patriarchal society to say that they’re mad/mentally unwell etc.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:

The fact that this is true :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

6 hours ago, s&m said:

It is! No one cares about that! Only some doctors here :roxxy:

Yeah, with any doubt about the IG I really don't think people have to worry about it being used against Britney in court or in the court of public opinion tbh. With the public, she already has so much support and should team con post something outrageous that really wasn't from Britney, I feel like at this point enough people are aware of that possibility and would not take it a face value. 

As for the court, beyond Penny not caring before, they would look really bad for doing it.

• If they bring something up that wasn't Britney, easy for Rosengart to disprove with logs from IG.
  • If they bring something up that was Britney's but edited by them, can again also be proved via logs.
  • If they bring something up that was Britney unedited, well then they suck at their job don't they? Since Britney is in a cship and not in charge of her IG because they say she is not capable of it and would cause damage to herself, then wtf didn't they intervene if she was going to post something they say is damaging to herself. 

It is a useless argument to try to make either way, and the most delicious part of that is that they trapped themselves there by putting her in a cship and taking her IG away from her to begin with. 

I don't mind the post if it was hers, I don't mind her tone or language if it's hers.

I just can't fully believe it's her until she's doing an unscripted video with the same power and voice (like her statement before). We saw so many uncomfortable videos, with very obvious readings, which were obviously forced on her. But with the same type of typing and emojis. So it's really hard to tell at this point what's really her and what's her team. That's so confusing. 

37 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Yeah, with any doubt about the IG I really don't think people have to worry about it being used against Britney in court or in the court of public opinion tbh. With the public, she already has so much support and should team con post something outrageous that really wasn't from Britney, I feel like at this point enough people are aware of that possibility and would not take it a face value. 

As for the court, beyond Penny not caring before, they would look really bad for doing it.

• If they bring something up that wasn't Britney, easy for Rosengart to disprove with logs from IG.
  • If they bring something up that was Britney's but edited by them, can again also be proved via logs.
  • If they bring something up that was Britney unedited, well then they suck at their job don't they? Since Britney is in a cship and not in charge of her IG because they say she is not capable of it and would cause damage to herself, then wtf didn't they intervene if she was going to post something they say is damaging to herself. 

It is a useless argument to try to make either way, and the most delicious part of that is that they trapped themselves there by putting her in a cship and taking her IG away from her to begin with. 

Thank you for your words. Some fans are ridiculous