I don't like that angry posts are perceived as "Unstable" or "Manic" by people here.

5 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

It’s a forum people are going to have different perspectives than you :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Those people might not think that personally but may worry that’s how the general public or her critics will perceive it. And some people do think she sounds manic. Not me personally 

1. Armchair diagnosing her as "manic" ain't good.

2. Like I said, that doesn't justify the conservatorship, it wws borked up from the very beginning.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

I think everyone expects her to be angry. It doesn’t signal a mental health challenge or doesn’t mean a conservatorship is warranted.

But we also know the extent Team Con has gone to silence or warp her voice and the narrative around her life/career/etc. So it’s maybe surprising for people to read how angry she is all the while knowing Team Con is still in the picture.

I know I’m not used to this level of honesty in her post. And for her posts to be questioned for authenticity one day to automatically expecting this to be Britney is… an adjustment. Especially when details about her social media platform have been blurry to us all.

I’m all here for Britney’s anger, her dragging her family, for speaking her truth. I just know that Team Con is around the corner and probably strategizing how to warp what she says to benefit them.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Funny. Rihanna has said/done much worse on her social media's. Dont remember anyone calling her unstable...

Anyone who does that, is on team con's side. Britney could say much worse things about her family, and we all know that. She's actually being quite reserved considering all of the nasty things they have done to Brit.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, SlayOut said:

I think everyone expects her to be angry. It doesn’t signal a mental health challenge or doesn’t mean a conservatorship is warranted.

But we also know the extent Team Con has gone to silence or warp her voice and the narrative around her life/career/etc. So it’s maybe surprising for people to read how angry she is all the while knowing Team Con is still in the picture.

I know I’m not used to this level of honesty in her post. And for her posts to be questioned for authenticity one day to automatically expecting this to be Britney is… an adjustment. Especially when details about her social media platform have been blurry to us all.

I’m all here for Britney’s anger, her dragging her family, for speaking her truth. I just know that Team Con is around the corner and probably strategizing how to warp what she says to benefit them.

I ain't discounting that. Honestly, it's kinda giving me the vibes of the "fake emails" post.

But like I said, no matter how much team con wants it to be with the dirty games they're playing, there is nothing Justifiable about Britney being in a Conservatorship whatever her mental state is.

I whole-heartedly agree.

I can’t imagine how it’s weighed on her to hold all this inside for over a decade. It probably feels incredible for her to finally express herself and receive validation (from basically the whole world) that what happened to her was WRONG. Not to mention after all the gaslighting she’s certainly endured, I’m sure it continues to take a lot of courage and faith on her part to be able to open up and say her piece. The last thing she deserves now is to be judged because of it. I’m so proud of her.

• Love 4

Unfortunately the general public more than often perceives her instagram as her not being well. All you have to do is read an article about one of her posts and look at the comments. I for one never said she was manic or unstable. I said that’s how team Jamie wants her perceived so they are now magically allowing these posts of Britney lashing out on her family. They very well know what they’re doing with all of this. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, aspireone said:

But like I said, no matter how much team con wants it to be with the dirty games they're playing, there is nothing Justifiable about Britney being in a Conservatorship whatever her mental state is.

Right. I think everyone is in agreement that Britney doesn’t want/need the conservatorship.

What I’m trying to say is that Jamie, Vivian, etc. will most likely spin these posts as evidence that Britney is “unwell”, thus justifying an evaluation before the conservatorship is terminated, or other actions to prolong it.

If they didn’t let checking a box stating that Britney has dementia from stopping them in establishing the conservatorship, then they probably will use every piece of evidence they can to maintain it. Including Britney’s Instagram posts…

• Love 1
  • Like 1

so far most people didn't react as such, most of y'all would be angrier if you had been in her situation for a week (daddy? can I sleep with my bf? can I buy new panties?)

i mean wendy said "death to all of them" and people weren't that shocked so don't worry about a little insta post :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Unfortunately the general public more than often perceives her instagram as her not being well. All you have to do is read an article about one of her posts and look at the comments. I for one never said she was manic or unstable. I said that’s how team Jamie wants her perceived so they are now magically allowing these posts of Britney lashing out on her family. They very well know what they’re doing with all of this. 

Agreed 100% I don’t think being angry makes someone unstable or manic at all but it’s how team con will paint it and use against her. My gosh, if I’d been through what she had I wouldn’t even be able to function with the rage I’d have. But unfortunately the rules are always different for Britney, other celebs can post whatever wacky c—p they want and ppl just think it’s funny (hello Charlie Sheen?) but Britney, or if it’s someone else on the social, posts what they do and it’s all ‘Aww she’s so unwell, she needs the c-ship’. Britney has always faced double standard and the rules are never fair to her, she knows this too. It’s genuinely fascinating (and despicable) the way the media brainwashed the public in terms of their perception of Britney, someone should honestly do a huge study on it when everything is said and done because it shows how easily ppl are led to believe media narrative.

• Love 1