They're trying way too hard

On 7/17/2021 at 7:38 PM, Matou said:

They are trying too hard saying her father is a psycho, her sister a thief, her team letting ppl smoking w**d in front of her in Vegas, the conservatorship hurting her so bad ?

I can be suspicious but here no. The Britney we knew in the past has change a lot because of cship.

Not to mention, Team Con is gonna sit there and tweet out Free Britney? Nah, this is her. Let's not forget that Britney told a woman to go get laid on national TV once. She would most certainly tell people to f off if they didn't like her Instagram content. 

17 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

People are confused. It’s not about what’s being said or how it’s being said - it’s about why would she suddenly have access to her IG?

They might as well randomly end her conservatorship by that logic.

The corruption is still going on, the abusive conservatorship is still in place; oh but here is access to your Instagram you little slave… oh, but the IUD remains.

It doesn’t make any sense does it?

Hahahah HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣 I agree so MUCH. Unless she goes live and tells her side, I am not believing anything. At the end of the day they still monitor everything. If she truly had access to her insta, then she would go live, like people's posts... actually comment on her peers posts....the biggest joke to me is the Q&A she has done in the past...that alone shows me that SHE HAS NO CLUE WHAT IS AND ISN'T ON HER INSTA/comment section. Can't wait for this nightmare to end. 

15 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Oh I don't know.

She said herself, she's mad. Also, she cursed a few times while talking to judge Penny, so I'm not surprised she'll do the same on Instagram.

Her team knows that. To make it believable, they're gonna try to talk the way she talks, use the same words 

I really don't think Britney's management is in full control of her Instagram now. She's been pretty clear that she'll be filing for conservatorship abuse with some damning accusations against her own father and her former lawyer. If anything, whatever's now left of her team is loosening whatever restrictions they had on her. This case has become incredibly high-profile with the Free Britney movement and a dose of conspiracy theories that I think her management is more in damage control than in any credible, offensive position. 

Britney's lashing out after 12 years of control. Let her be - no court is going to take that as some sort of credible evidence that she isn't stable. 

Well, this could be debated, but I do think that first and foremost, we really don't know. Having said that, we should not forget that the game of celebrity is that of mirrors. I see people saying she wouldn't do this or that, yet nobody, as far as I know, has spent a day with her. How do you know? We have little details, but that is all. I think some of you have her in a pedestal and in a way, that is also preclusive for anyone. Yes, she curses and yeah she has done stupid things that kind of backfired, like when she  flipped the papparazi in México  which allowed the press to twist it and claim it was for the fans. My point is, you don't know her. I am the first one who has said it's not her posting on Instagram, and with this post, I sincerely don't know. We all can only talk from our personalities and backgrounds  because that is all we have. I, personally, would not post something like that. I am fiercely private about my feelings. I mean, most people here don't even know if I am a chic or a dude or what, but that is me. I don't have her story and her personality. Fo I think thede posts are smart? Nop, but I haven't been kidnapped and legally enslaved for 13 years. I am not the one whose dad chose even what I could eat or not. Maybe just maybe, I would send everyone to **** off if I were in that position. I must say, I don't think anyone is allowed to be a jerk just because they were abused. I hope it doesn't become her case cause I definitely don't think anyone should get a free pass, no matter if you are a pop star or were abused. But I think this is just an Instagram post. If she started to spit on fans like Bieber did, I would totally think she is an *** and I don't care how much anyone defends her, but that is not the case so far. 

I also agree, women are allowed to be mad. A few weeks ago I said "if I were her, I would be so mad with everyone. Even with the fans, because even though they are totally innocent, as a victim of this dynamic, I would have accumulated fury against her for cheering for me in stupid concerts my dad forced me to perform". Abuse victims are not always logical and that is OK. It takes time to get back to your senses after something so traumatic. Anyways, I think being so taken by these posts is not useful. If it's not her, the strategy is obviously working so, don't forget it's just a post on social media. 

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In addition to the lawyers, there are two people who have been flying (more or less) under the radar...

- Bryan Spears
- Larry Rudolph

As time goes on, I suspect we're going to find that Larry's role in this runs much deeper and darker than we realize.

Why do I say this?

We've now had Sean Phillip allege that Larry not only plied Britney with *****, but that the only means of money she had access to was a black Amex credit card that belonged to her "manager's business." (Another tabloid article published on March 2, 2007 backs up the credit card number scrawled on a piece of paper claim, without mentioning the credit belonged to her manager.)

If Bryan was the "top cop" of her finances at this time, shouldn't he have been ensuring that Britney had access to her own money? To a phone? To the codes to her new house?

Perhaps the credit card belonged to her business manager (Howard Grossman? When was he hired?) but either way, this points to Larry and Bryan working together as a team to ensure that Britney's behaviour was being controlled in a certain way.

After Britney's marriage to Jason Alexander, it seems her entire team cracked down on her and she turned to Kevin Federline as an escape...I wonder if this was the start of it all?

When did this control by Bryan, Larry, and the rest of them really start to take hold?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I agree and I always thought from the get go that the whole forcing her to divorce at age 23 was freaking odd and unsettling. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Her team knows that. To make it believable, they're gonna try to talk the way she talks, use the same words 

I'd say it be easy to figure out by what will be posted.

If she don't provide new photos and videos for them and they had to recycle same 15 photos that they did in the past they yeah, 100% it's not Britney. 

But, if we start to sew new photos may be it is her. 

I kind of have a hope that her new attorney already started questioning some stuff and cship had to backdown a bit. Like, why she is not allowed to have internet or was they just TOLD her she's not allowed. As Britney said herself, she was told a lot of stuff that wasn't true.

I guess we had to wait and see

why is this such a big focus on the forum right now? its not that deep. personally, I don't think its britney, she literally cannot choose to get married or have a baby do we really think she all of sudden has free reign online? no don't be delusional. that being said its so boring seeing every post argue over who is posting when it DOESN'T MATTER. what matters is britney's freedom and that is what we should be focusing on.

11 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

why is this such a big focus on the forum right now? its not that deep. personally, I don't think its britney, she literally cannot choose to get married or have a baby do we really think she all of sudden has free reign online? no don't be delusional. that being said its so boring seeing every post argue over who is posting when it DOESN'T MATTER. what matters is britney's freedom and that is what we should be focusing on.

It's deep because they're literally trying to discredit her and instrumentalize her for their own narrative... 

This topic is stupid. Anyone can "ghost write" for someone. I could write a post right now that sounds like Britney. It's quite possible that one is written by her and one is written by Cassie. Either way they all go through Crowdsurf before being posted so why does it matter?

1 minute ago, nigel said:

This topic is stupid. Anyone can "ghost write" for someone. I could write a post right now that sounds like Britney. It's quite possible that one is written by her and one is written by Cassie. Either way they all go through Crowdsurf before being posted so why does it matter?

Because we have no proof it's her. And they are probably trying to discredit her and instrumentalize her to benefit their narrative. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Yeah, so suddenly she is allowed to speak her mind ? Sorry not buying it.

They wrote this ranting post to make her look out of control. And they will do other ranting posts in the next few days to benefit their narrative, watch :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

This could be true. But, as we’ve seen, Matt is cutting the strings to this circus, so we’ll find out. 

22 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Because we have no proof it's her. And they are probably trying to discredit her and instrumentalize her to benefit their narrative. 

There's literally nothing discrediting about her instagram. If anything it's been refreshing to see her account speak more candidly about the situation.

I'm not saying we should blindly believe everything posted there but it's not helpful to try to guess who wrote what. Like I said, anyone could write those posts. They could have both been Britney for all we know.

1 minute ago, nigel said:

There's literally nothing discrediting about her instagram. If anything it's been refreshing to see her account speak more candidly about the situation.

I'm not saying we should blindly believe everything posted there but it's not helpful to try to guess who wrote what. Like I said, anyone could write those posts. They could have both been Britney for all we know.

Yeah sure, praising her sister in april and bashing her in june/july 

Some of you are way too naive 

Her insta posts are definitely trying to discredit her, especially the last one

• Love 1