They're trying way too hard

1 minute ago, RAITEI said:

I do not believe they can impersonate somebody and get away like that. At least not now.

It is most likely perfectly allowed and legal actually.

They are allowed to post as if they were Britney without her consent, it is a weird grey legal area here because the IG is owned by an LLC and not Britney and the IG considered a part of the Britney brand. They can post on behalf of the account and represent it, but what they can't do really is explicitly stating they are her if they are not. At least this is the way it has worked when I worked in social media management where we managed big accounts for both company brands and personal brands. When it comes to personal brands it was fully allowed to write in an "I" voice without direct approval of the person, but we could never say "this is x writing" or similar, without that person directly approving the post.

I'll say though, that obviously we never worked with managing social media of something like this where there is a conflict and would not have participated in anything like this for ethical and reputational reasons (yes, throwing shade 100% at CrowdSurf here). So how that affects things if they were to take it to court. I can't really say. But just for people to understand that as long they are not saying "Yes, this is me - Britney" they are likely legally in the clear due to the current set up of the IG.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

Seems like she is not copying Britney's feelings tho. There's no way Britney would have written such positive post about her sister, just 3 months ago 

You’re right, the birthday post was totally Cassie, there’s no way that B can write such thing in the middle of her battle for her freedom, but we know that now after her court intervention, I think she doesn’t care anymore about the birthdays of her family. My point is, the main goal of her management is that we can’t see the difference between a post from Britney of from Cassie, the written will be exactly the same. 

3 minutes ago, mangotango said:

It is most likely perfectly allowed and legal actually.

It doesn't adress the type of content you're allowed to post. One thing is posting about her brand such as promoting perfumes, tours, etc but another one is a personal matter like this one.

Also this doesn't particularly benefit them rather than Britney looking somewhat unstable. But it damages them that's  for sure.

On 7/18/2021 at 6:05 PM, Anibalto said:

You’re right, the birthday post was totally Cassie, there’s no way that B can write such thing in the middle of her battle for her freedom, but we know that now after her court intervention, I think she doesn’t care anymore about the birthdays of her family. My point is, the main goal of her management is that we can’t see the difference between a post from Britney of from Cassie, the written will be exactly the same. 

The recent posts are not hers either. 

There's no way they will suddenly allow her to post on IG, she is still under the conservatorship, and she doesn't even own this Instagram account. It's owned by her father through the Britney Brand, legally she can not have access to it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, RAITEI said:

It doesn't adress the type of content you're allowed to post. One thing is posting about her brand such as promoting perfumes, tours, etc but another one is a personal matter like this one.

Also this doesn't particularly benefit them rather than Britney looking somewhat unstable. But it damages them that's  for sure.

Not necessarily. We would frequently post personal stories for accounts of personal brands that we managed. But the difference is of course that we did so with their agreement, usually the person being the personal brand is the one who owns the IG and who assigns us authority to post on their behalf. They didn't have to approve every single post because we had guidelines and restrictions on what to post/not to post, even though we spoke in their voice about more personal things. Which is why I said I am not sure how it would be handled in court as Britney is clearly not the one able to authorize it - it is not a sure thing either way.

Personally I think Britney has more or less written what says in the caption, however I am doubtful that it is her unfiltered, unedited writing however. Because I also think it would be stupid of team con to completely make something up that could so easily be denied as coming from Britney if she didn't write any of it - even if they legally could do it.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Not necessarily. We would frequently post personal stories for accounts of personal brands that we managed. But the difference is of course that we did so with their agreement, usually the person being the personal brand is the one who owns the IG and who assigns us authority to post on their behalf. They didn't have to approve every single post because we had guidelines and restrictions on what to post/not to post, even though we spoke in their voice about more personal things. Which is why I said I am not sure how it would be handled in court as Britney is clearly not the one able to authorize it - it is not a sure thing either way.

Personally I think Britney has more or less written what says in the caption, however I am doubtful that it is her unfiltered, unedited writing however. Because I also think it would be stupid of team con to completely make something up that could so easily be denied as coming from Britney if she didn't write any of it - even if they legally could do it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

So Team con's tactic is working :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Most liked comments...

1.  She clearly has major mental issues. She dresses, talks and acts like a little kid. 

2.  something is not right 

3.  Why doesn't she just come out and speak like an adult. Instead of posting weird videos of her twirling like a 8 yr old. 

4.  I want Britney to win but dang.. she seems like she's spiraling or something. She needs to stay off social media right now. She's not doing herself any favors.  

5.  She's doing herself no favors by spewing irrationally on IG. It simply makes her look as unstable as her father portrays her to be.

6.   She acts like she's off her rocker in those dance videos. And, extremely narcissistic. The elevator is not going to the top, folks. She has CLEAR mental health issues, and they are severe. But her fans don't want to face that truth.

7.   Good lord. Keep her off of social media. This is NOT helping her case.

8.   I truly feel sorry for her. She has the mentality of a teenager. Her father definitely needs to be removed but she still needs someone to watch over her. She does have mental issues and maybe she needs a whole new medical team.

9.  Britney new man wants her to get married to him and have his child.....he saw her other baby daddy got rich...so he wants her father to give up conservatorship so he could be in control of Britney and her millions.

• Like 1

Team con's tactic is working :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Most liked comments...

1.  She clearly has major mental issues. She dresses, talks and acts like a little kid. 

2.  something is not right 

3.  Why doesn't she just come out and speak like an adult. Instead of posting weird videos of her twirling like a 8 yr old. 

4.  I want Britney to win but dang.. she seems like she's spiraling or something. She needs to stay off social media right now. She's not doing herself any favors.  

5.  She's doing herself no favors by spewing irrationally on IG. It simply makes her look as unstable as her father portrays her to be.

6.   She acts like she's off her rocker in those dance videos. And, extremely narcissistic. The elevator is not going to the top, folks. She has CLEAR mental health issues, and they are severe. But her fans don't want to face that truth.

7.   Good lord. Keep her off of social media. This is NOT helping her case.

8.   I truly feel sorry for her. She has the mentality of a teenager. Her father definitely needs to be removed but she still needs someone to watch over her. She does have mental issues and maybe she needs a whole new medical team.

9.  Britney new man wants her to get married to him and have his child.....he saw her other baby daddy got rich...so he wants her father to give up conservatorship so he could be in control of Britney and her millions.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Soso said:

It’s funny how you guys act like you know Britney personally . “It doesn’t sound like her”.... :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Have you watch Chaotic ? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: 

We didn’t have the chance to get to know WHO IS Britney for the past 13 years. Don’t pretend to know how she talks, what she likes and how she acts. She’s not 19 anymore. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

It very well could be her......now that her voice was heard even in audio how truly angry she is, maybe that has helped her NOT shy away from what she says on her post.

Why would she have access to her IG, if even her phone is monitored, and she is not allowed to give interviews :nopingout_meme:

Honestly. I felt like this was “kiss my Louisiana ***” Britney. She’s pissed. Angry. How would you react? Everyone else appears to be more sympathetic - celebrities speaking up more and standing with her. There’s more solidarity here. But again, we would need that interview where we get to know who she is now and how she will continue to grow because she sure ain’t the same Britney from 14 years ago. Those of us who grew up with her should accept that and anyone following now, should understand. If it isn’t her, than she alone can claim so officially. I’m sure Jimmy Fallon would love to do a run of posts that may or may not have been her. Give it time and we’ll have the answers. But for now, let Britney be angry. She’s been silenced. No one has a right to think she should speak differently. Being opinionated is separate from judgment, and it’s bad taste to claim she shouldn’t cuss or what have you just to appeal to ones own likeness.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

Honestly. I felt like this was “kiss my Louisiana ***” Britney. She’s pissed. Angry. How would you react? Everyone else appears to be more sympathetic - celebrities speaking up more and standing with her. There’s more solidarity here. But again, we would need that interview where we get to know who she is now and how she will continue to grow because she sure ain’t the same Britney from 14 years ago. Those of us who grew up with her should accept that and anyone following now, should understand. If it isn’t her, than she alone can claim so officially. I’m sure Jimmy Fallon would love to do a run of posts that may or may not have been her. Give it time and we’ll have the answers. But for now, let Britney be angry. She’s been silenced. No one has a right to think she should speak differently. Being opinionated is separate from judgment, and it’s bad taste to claim she shouldn’t cuss or what have you just to appeal to ones own likeness.

Yeah, so suddenly she is allowed to speak her mind ? Sorry not buying it.

They wrote this ranting post to make her look out of control. And they will do other ranting posts in the next few days to benefit their narrative, watch :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In addition to the lawyers, there are two people who have been flying (more or less) under the radar...

- Bryan Spears
- Larry Rudolph

As time goes on, I suspect we're going to find that Larry's role in this runs much deeper and darker than we realize.

Why do I say this?

We've now had Sean Phillip allege that Larry not only plied Britney with *****, but that the only means of money she had access to was a black Amex credit card that belonged to her "manager's business." (Another tabloid article published on March 2, 2007 backs up the credit card number scrawled on a piece of paper claim, without mentioning the credit belonged to her manager.)

If Bryan was the "top cop" of her finances at this time, shouldn't he have been ensuring that Britney had access to her own money? To a phone? To the codes to her new house?

Perhaps the credit card belonged to her business manager (Howard Grossman? When was he hired?) but either way, this points to Larry and Bryan working together as a team to ensure that Britney's behaviour was being controlled in a certain way.

After Britney's marriage to Jason Alexander, it seems her entire team cracked down on her and she turned to Kevin Federline as an escape...I wonder if this was the start of it all?

When did this control by Bryan, Larry, and the rest of them really start to take hold?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Very interesting post. So if Bryan controlled her finances and she didn’t even have access to her accounts when they say Britney was nearly ‘bankrupt’ would that not mean it’s Bryan’s fault? Is this what Michael Sands was referring to when he said the ‘financial r—e’ of Britney Spears? This makes sense to me in line with Britney’s testimony that her entire family never cared for her, I admit I was a bit taken aback at her saying her entire family and not just Jamie but if all this was happening way before the c-ship and include ppl like Bryan it makes sense. If K-Fed knew things like this and still teamed up with her fam/Larry to trap her omfg how can he be even more of a trash human.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Very interesting post. So if Bryan controlled her finances and she didn’t even have access to her accounts when they say Britney was nearly ‘bankrupt’ would that not mean it’s Bryan’s fault? Is this what Michael Sands was referring to when he said the ‘financial r—e’ of Britney Spears? This makes sense to me in line with Britney’s testimony that her entire family never cared for her, I admit I was a bit taken aback at her saying her entire family and not just Jamie but if all this was happening way before the c-ship and include ppl like Bryan it makes sense. If K-Fed knew things like this and still teamed up with her fam/Larry to trap her omfg how can he be even more of a trash human.

So Vivian Thoreen wasn't lying.

I wonder where all the money went? 

"Ms. Thoreen went on to claim that Britney Spears only had $2.8 million in the bank when her father established the conservatorship over her. Under her father's guidance, Britney's net worth has grown to $70 million. Thoreen claims that before Jamie Spears took over, Britney's money was being mismanaged. However, Britney's many fans believe Jamie is using Britney as a workhorse and a way to make money for himself off of her."

Source: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/britney-spears-dad-claims-pop-star-was-worth-just-3-million-when-he-took-over-in-2008/

• Like 2