They're trying way too hard

4 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

The name of this post isn't "Britney has access to her account" and I never stated that either. Doesn't mean it wasn't written by her either.

It wasn't written by her, but more likely by the same person who wrote that Birthday post for Jamie Lynn

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

14 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Don’t get so aggressive for no reason, you have no clue if it’s her either and no proof. The other celebs you posted are not under a c-ship and not having their every action watched and scrutinized. Public perception/opinion is very important in this case and the only reason progress has been made is public pressure and opinion changing on Britney, when the public still assumed she was ‘crazy’ no one cared to make a fuss on the c-ship because they thought it was warranted. You cannot deny the public perception on her social media is not great, so many comments every day ‘oh she needs the c-ship look at her socials’, ppl say this all the time, and I have told those ppl they’re ridiculous for saying social media posts means someone needs a c-ship but public perception is important here. I don’t want her to be sweet all the time at all, I want her to be able to tell her story in full if/when she wants but doing it like this on IG while the case goes on isn’t wise and isn’t helping. She has every right to be furious and express herself but a good lawyer should advise her to be smart about it and not post on IG about this while it’s going on. That’s why I’ll trust what is said in court and hearing from her own voice until I see proof otherwise she handles her IG, she said in court she didn’t even have Matthews number & hinted the numbers in her phone are preauthorised to work so I find it hard to believe she has unfiltered access to her IG. Also you can feel free to go back through every post I’ve ever made, I NEVER supported the c-ship and in fact when many ‘fans’ on this very forum were dragging Britney for absolute filth every day calling her lazy, insulting her looks in the most vicious, despicable and derogative manner I was sticking up for her. I don’t want Britney to act in any certain way, if I’m wrong and it’s her that’s fine, but I will trust the court documentation until I hear otherwise. Do not respond to me in the manner you did again or I’m putting you on ignore, not here to waste my time fighting with ppl who aren’t mature enough to let others have their opinion when nobody knows either way. Grow up.

I don't believe its her either. But why hasn't Matthew made a statement about it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LosingMe said:

I don't believe its her either. But why hasn't Matthew made a statement about it.

What if the post is a mix of truth (Britney's writing) and some things added in (either from team con or from previous posts that weren't approved) and some things removed. That would make it a bit more complex for him to outright state that what is said is or isn't coming from Britney. Because I doubt they have made up the post completely tbh, even if they technically can it just seems like a bad idea as it, like you are alluding to, would be easy to then just give a straight answer that Britney did not say this. 

• Like 3
Just now, Lucian85 said:

Mathew is not officially her lawyer yet 

But he has already made statements regarding Brit's situation. Why not clarify this? Could it be he can't offer her advice because he's not her lawyer yet?

1 minute ago, LosingMe said:

But he has already made statements regarding Brit's situation. Why not clarify this? Could it be he can't offer her advice because he's not her lawyer yet?

He can advise her, he can make statements in the press, but he can't do official things like say, file a petition to terminate, until he is formally retained. As for why he hasn't, see my above reply for potential explanation. 

• Love 1
Just now, mystic falls said:

I wonder why would anyone from team con allow her to post of c-ship let alone drag jamie and jamie lynn.  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: She’s back.:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

To make her look unhinged and out of control. They're creating a narrative, watch her Instagram in the next few days, they are gonna make plenty of ranting posts to turn people against her 

• Love 1

you're saying that it's not her because britney has this sweetheart image and she never disses other celebs or responds to people who diss her but this is a different situation we're not in a Xtina-Britney 2003 rivality kind of thing, this is about her own life, it's about her human rights, she has every right to be angry, britney isn't some robot she has emotions

• Like 1

If your work is to be the media manager of any account, your job is to replicate the way that person write in their socials. The main accomplishment of this kind of job is that people cant see the difference between the post written by the management or the celebrity. Right now there’s no way we can know if that’s posts was written by Britney or her social management. I guess we have to wait to see. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Dreams said:

you're saying that it's not her because britney has this sweetheart image and she never disses other celebs or responds to people who diss her but this is a different situation we're not in a Xtina-Britney 2003 rivality anymore, this is about her own human rights, she is fed up

She is not even talking about her human rights in that post. 

They truly want us to believe that she cares more about people's opinion on her dance routine, than her freedom and human rights :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

To make her look unhinged and out of control. They're creating a narrative, watch her Instagram in the next few days, they are gonna make plenty of ranting posts to turn people against her 

But what people? It’s only positive feedback in her comments. Guess it backfired then. :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

2 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

If your work is to be the media manager of any account, your job is to replicate the way that person write in their socials. The main accomplishment of this kind of job is that people can see the difference between the post written by the management or the celebrity. Right now there’s no way we can know if that’s posts was written by Britney or her social management. I guess we have to wait to see. 

That Birthday post for her sister was definitely not written by her. 

So why would Britney copy the writing style that Cassie had in that Birthday post ? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She is not even talking about her human rights in that post. 

They truly want us to believe that she cares more about people's opinion on her dance routine, than her human rights :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

you keep dramatizing the content of her instagram, saying she posts things that are worrying, but let's face it, if people hadn't noticed there was something wrong going on with her instagram, the movement would never have taken off like it did. Let's imagine that Britney had a perfectly polished instagram since the beginning with a fake perfect image like other celebs, people would have never questioned the conservatorship if that was the case. People actually started to question the conservatorship because of the content she posts so in a way it's kinda helping too.

1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

So why would Britney copy the writing style that Cassie had in that Birthday post ? 

What if Cassie copy Brit's writing style ? :typing_keyboard_computer:

13 minutes ago, Dreams said:

you keep dramatizing the content of her instagram, saying she posts things that are worrying, but let's face it, if people hadn't noticed there was something wrong going on with her instagram, the movement would never have taken off like it did. Let's imagine that Britney had a perfectly polished instagram since the beginning with a fake perfect image like other celebs, people would have never questioned the conservatorship if that was the case. People actually started to question the conservatorship because of the content she posts so in a way it's kinda helping too.

Sorry but for me that says it all

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Again. Is your job as an account management to replicate the way your client writes in their socials. Believe me, there’s a lot of training behind that kind of job, social manager accounts needs to learn the manners and words used by their clients. Britney is no copying Cassie, is the other way. 

1 minute ago, Anibalto said:

Again. Is your job as an account management to replicate the way your client writes in their socials. Believe me, there’s a lot of training behind that kind of job, social manager accounts needs to learn the manners and words used by their clients. Britney is no copying Cassie, is the other way. 

Seems like she is not copying Britney's feelings tho. There's no way Britney would have written such positive post about her sister, just 3 months ago 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

If it's not her then her lawyer should communicate this somehow. I do not believe they can impersonate somebody and get away like that. At least not now.

I sent him a mail. He is not officially her lawyer yet though