Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

16 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Sam has posted a story of Britney by the pool and she’s clearly on her phone. The story was posted 13h ago and Britney’s post came out 12h ago. Coincidence or was it really her this time? 

Britney was chillin by the pool while cussing everyone out on Insta. queen behavior .

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
9 hours ago, Seanril said:

All of a sudden Britney has access to her social media and is now in full control??? I don’t believe it. Team Con is trying to adapt to the narrative to make it seem like it’s her. 

I don’t believe this is her. 

As soon as the new lawyer stepped in, we got the new real britney posts. Is that a coincidence? He Probably  stambed his feet.. Her lawyer is CLEARLY against c-ship. So saying that the last 3 or 4 posts where shes refers to Free brichni and C- Sink is not her doesnt make sense. Also jamie is the conservator of the estate, we all know what does that mean. They would not and could not put him along with his younger daughter in such bad light as brit did. So ENJOY -as long as it lasts- some real tea.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

She said "go read a ******* book" if her dancing isn't up to your standards LMAAAAAO. 

Lbr her dancing is atrocious and it's embarrassing that she still calls herself a dancer. But if she thinks it's good enough and has fun then that's great 

• Haha 1

I love how "Britney" conviently calls out only those journalists with an ounce of integrity and humanity left that want to help her. What about TMZ that have been running a smear campaign on Britney since before the conservatorship was put in place? 

Hey Cassie Britney, TMZ is your real enemy, not the NYT!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ohnoglee said:

I thought that was the whole point of Sam Asghari's story post lol. Because he wanted to literally show everyone she's on her phone writing the caption

This. I believe it's her. If not, Team Con needs to be locked away forever with those awful remixes on repeat...

At this point I really have no idea if it’s her writing these captions or not, BUT what a lot of people have to understand is, that anger is a valid, normal and HEALTHY emotion, just as happiness, joy, sadness, and so on… and it is also healthy not to suppress this emotion, but to allow yourself to feel and express it. She said in her testimony several times that she is angry! If she would not be angry I would be definitely more concerned! Jesus, people need to stop tabooing “negative” emotions, especially when they are coming from “sweet women”. 

Also, for her dancing: dancing is so much more than just nice looking and fierce choreography. It’s really all about feeling your body and also (!) expressing your feelings. Dancing intuitively is such a stress relief and absolutely normal! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Justiceney said:

I actually am a medical doctor since 2010 but you keep trying personal attacks. 

That makes your comments even worse and quite frankly, appalling. Personal attacks. Before you start pointing your finger, how about you recognize when not to cross lines and stop assuming what I need to “seek help” for. Are you a licensed psychiatrist? If yes, are you MY psychiatrist? Are you Britney’s? No? Thought so. And that’s all I’m going to say about this.

You people wanna call yourself her fans lmao

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Persona said:

That makes your comments even worse and quite frankly, appalling. Personal attacks. Before you start pointing your finger, how about you recognize when not to cross lines and stop assuming what I need to “seek help” for. Are you a licensed psychiatrist? If yes, are you MY psychiatrist? Are you Britney’s? No? Thought so. And that’s all I’m going to say about this.

You people wanna call yourself her fans lmao

Get back on your meds dear

30 minutes ago, baltic***** said:

At this point I really have no idea if it’s her writing these captions or not, BUT what a lot of people have to understand is, that anger is a valid, normal and HEALTHY emotion, just as happiness, joy, sadness, and so on… and it is also healthy not to suppress this emotion, but to allow yourself to feel and express it. She said in her testimony several times that she is angry! If she would not be angry I would be definitely more concerned! Jesus, people need to stop tabooing “negative” emotions, especially when they are coming from “sweet women”. 

Also, for her dancing: dancing is so much more than just nice looking and fierce choreography. It’s really all about feeling your body and also (!) expressing your feelings. Dancing intuitively is such a stress relief and absolutely normal! 

This

• Love 1