REALIZE THIS: She WILL be Freed!!!

With the public outrage, it will get worse and worse for the conservagoons until the queen is finally free :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: They will not be able to withstand the pressure. With Prince Rosengart passing out royal decrees, this whole situation will be over before we know it. Have you realized that the queen will FINALLY be free of this horrible situation, a situation that we all knew about as fans for over a decade but the public somehow just now found out about? I am excited and I am ready for the end of Team Con, and frankly, to see some prison time served :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Kletus said:

With the public outrage, it will get worse and worse for the conservagoons until the queen is finally free :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: They will not be able to withstand the pressure. With Prince Rosengart passing out royal decrees, this whole situation will be over before we know it. Have you realized that the queen will FINALLY be free of this horrible situation, a situation that we all knew about as fans for over a decade but the public somehow just now found out about? I am excited and I am ready for the end of Team Con, and frankly, to see some prison time served :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Wrong! we didn't know it.. we didn't know that the conservatorship was so bad- evil ,abusive ... Also many fans were really ''delusional'' since 2013 and they thought that Britney was fine and she wanted the conservatorship cause she felt safe with it..most fans thought that everything was fine cause Britney seemed more happy and relax after 2013 ...BUT THIS WAS SO WRONG.. in 2019 all the fans realized that the conservatorship was really bad. ..

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

Wrong! we didn't know it.. we didn't know that the conservatorship was so bad- evil ,abusive ... Also many fans were really ''delusional'' since 2013 and they thought that Britney was fine and she wanted the conservatorship cause she felt safe with it..most fans thought that everything was fine cause Britney seemed more happy and relax after 2013 ...BUT THIS WAS SO WRONG.. in 2019 all the fans realized that the conservatorship was really bad. ..

We knew something was horribly wrong. Jordan knew it from the beginnning :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Only some fans were doubtful... but now they were proved wrong :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: