Did you like Jamie Lynn before #freeBritney?

I was too young to catch her on Zoey 101 but I liked her songs How Could I Want More and Sleepover which I probably would have never checked out if she wasn't Britney's sister but of course I've stopped listening to those songs and hate that *** now for what she has done and allowed to be done to Queen B.

I was a huuge fan of zoey 101 when I was a kid, and people used to tell me I looked like "zoey" and I was so flattered :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: and now I can't even look at her, I hate her:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Spoiler
Spoiler

How can I delete this? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 6

I liked zoey 101 growing up but just because it was a Dan Schneider show (gross in retrospect) but it was honestly my least favorite out of all the shows he made (I never watched Sam & cat, kinda outgrew Nickelodeon by then). I found it kinda awkward. I think it was the lack of a laugh track. But the opening song was a ******* banger.

When she was being pushed out more as her own star in 2013 I started calling her Slaymie Lynn but genuinely didn’t check anything from her aside from her Instagram, which I found funny. I liked that she seemed “real” and relatable. It was kinda like being able to get a glimpse at Britney, who was nowhere near as active or interactive on her socials (I now know why).

since then I’ve learned to call her Betraymie Lynn:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 6

Not really I think she’s always come across as a spoiled brat and Britney has always bigged her up over the years which is natural she’s her older sister. I think because by the time JL was growing up Britney was famous - she’s only been exposed to money and riches where as Britney and Bryan knew the struggle that they once had.

I’ve always detected a lot of attitude off of JL and when everything started coming out about her living off Britney it made me so mad because Britney has been nothing but supportive to her over the years. She adored JL and that’s how she repaid her.

• Love 5
  • Like 1