Who paid for Jamie Lines flopped music career?

From Jamie's diapers to her travel bills - Britney has paid for everything! 

Zoey 101 - theme song was written by Brit! 

Sweet Magnolias - 2 minute role in that! 

This whole family is eating because of Britney, they are seeing private jet luxury because of Britney, they are having as "we" vacation homes because of Britney, "our fans" is of Britney's! This family wouldn't be able to even flip burgers at Wendys if it wasn't for Britney!

BRITNEY SPEARS made the SPEARS, this is the only correct answer. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

From Jamie's diapers to her travel bills - Britney has paid for everything! 

Zoey 101 - theme song was written by Brit! 

Sweet Magnolias - 2 minute role in that! 

This whole family is eating because of Britney, they are seeing private jet luxury because of Britney, they are having as "we" vacation homes because of Britney, "our fans" is of Britney's! This family wouldn't be able to even flip burgers at Wendys if it wasn't for Britney!

BRITNEY SPEARS made the SPEARS, this is the only correct answer. 

Thank you. I’m not sure why there’s so much love for her family on here but clearly they haven’t heard Britney’s testimony :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Thank you. I’m not sure why there’s so much love for her family on here but clearly they haven’t heard Britney’s testimony :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

uhm? There's absolutely no love for her family here, do you know how many people were restricted for being too harsh with words even? :orangu_orangutan_ape: you won't find a single person on here who likes the Spears family I promise you

• Like 1

Please no one drag me but I kind of liked some of her songs. Now they’re all tainted because how much of an awful person she’s turned out to be, but How Could I Want More and When The Lights Go Out are good songs imo. The song I Look Up To You is sweet, but again, it’s been ruined by JL’s behaviour. 

As far as who paid for it? Hmmmmmm who do you think? Lou maybe thought she had a shot in the industry or she was just trying to keep her happy to keep herself ingrained in the family. 

So, this is a story I can't 100% confirm but what I heard. Before JLS released her EP, she did a secret show in Nashville at 3rd and Lindsley and I just so happened to know someone who did something that got me into that show. It was actually pretty full but didn't generate but it didn't cost anything and wasn't promoted so probably just, like, industry people and people who knew people like I did. 

Anyway, I was told (but can't 100% confirm cause I wasn't there) that she threw a fit after the show because people didn't cheer for an encore after the show that she was planning to do. But listen: at this point in time she didn't have any single or anything and, like, I had no idea if she even HAD another song ready to perform if we requested an encore. I think the people were confused. I also remember seeing Lynn there but I didn't try and interact with anyone. I'm also not sure how big this fit was so keep that in mind.

Anyway, I do remember really liking the song "Miss Mississippi". 

Spoiler

I also met her once in Nashville when she was staying at my hotel. She came up to the bar (not for a drink but food) and for some reason told me she didn't want to stay at my hotel. Which is weird. Again, I played it cool and 100% didn't mention Britney but I think she knew I knew. 

But to answer the question, doesn't her husband have some coins/music connections? I may be wrong cause I literally posted the extent of my knowledge of JLS just now. Her brother said she had a number one single, right?

Spoiler

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: