"Soda Pop" Appreciation Thread

Let's forget about Chillin w/ Lou and discuss this masterpiece instead 

"Soda Pop is such a fun song, when you hear it you’re just like ‘oh, I wanna go outside and just, y'know, party’ it’s like a really fun summer song everyone, y'know, just, in your car, listening to, y'know, it’s a great song, it’s a lot of fun.“

One of the best songs off the Pokémon: The First Movie soundtrack and a personal fave off her first album :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 9

Thank you some people agree, I freakin love this song! BOMT is my most played album after ITZ of course but I feel fandom has just slept on it :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Beat goes on is a cover but I feel it's even better than Cher - fight me on this. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

Soda pop the summer bop So Excited Reaction GIF

THIS!

It always reminds me of summer, even tho I didn't hear it for the first time in summer, it just has that natural summer feel to it 

Also I never got the hate, it's in my Top3 non-singles from BOMT (with other two songs being I Will Be There and Deep In My Heart)

• Love 4