Jamie Lynn after Britney's last shocking IG post: " feeling solid, stable, & still on this beautiful Saturday" & " God is all around us "

12 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

why is she still wearing a mask in the car?! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

she's so stupid

I do that. I wear glasses and I like getting my mask just right so my glasses don't fog up. I have to play around with the mask just to get it right. I can't just put it on and be okay. I'm somebody that just wants to keep wearing glasses. I'm too squeamish about my eyes to ever get contacts. And then when I get home I can take everything off and everything goes into the washing machine. 

I wouldn’t worry about the Spears families guys. I’m sure they’re shaking right now. I was doing research in Britney’s new lawyer... and let’s just say his bio , his past court cases, just him in general. Britney is in good hands, and I’m sure he has a plan. Also, after Britney got him, Cassie went private on Instagram. So idk something tells me every thing that is gonna be said now and in the future will be good for Britney. I think they want the world to see how toxic they are to her and her mental health: