Jamie Lynn after Britney's last shocking IG post: " feeling solid, stable, & still on this beautiful Saturday" & " God is all around us "

Sad to feel solid & stable when your sister had no rights for the last 13 years. I'm sure you wouldn't have post the same thing some weeks ago when you pretended to look sad for her just to save your *** and your non existent career :clownery_makeup_meme:. Now that you've been dragged, even on Britney's IG, it doesn't matter, right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: TRASH

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Exhale, the worlds largest Jamie Lynn Spears forum. 

She and her three fans probably couldn’t justify making a dedicated one for her. She’s been riding Britney’s coattails since she was born she may as well use BH too :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Has JL always talked about God and spirituality like this? I have never followed her because I have taste, but if not, this is pathetic. Just like a faux Christian to drag God in when they're getting called out on their ****.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I actually think this is a perfect example of gaslighting. She ignores Britney’s message and pretends everything is dandy. If that weren’t enough, she then appears to take digs at her. It’s invalidating and (covertly?) antagonistic.  Juno is just gross. 

• Like 4

God ain’t around her, her father or LT. Her attitude is appalling.

You can tell JL likes to antagonise her own sister. That’s pathetic. You have your civil liberties, access to your own money and had another child and got married.

Jamie and Lynne are disgusting parents.

• Like 1