Jamie Lynn after Britney's last shocking IG post: " feeling solid, stable, & still on this beautiful Saturday" & " God is all around us "

18 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I hope she pulls a Meghan Markle and cuts them out of her life entirely. In 20 years, Britney will be living her best life and Jamie Lou will be writing to the press that she’s been cut out and left for dead and it’s Britney’s fault she can’t get a job. I’m manifesting this now actually. That goes for Bryan and Lynne too :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I also hope Britney yanks the keys back for Serenity and changes the locks. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

oh don't worry without britney lynne can't afford those taxes..

ungrateful *****es, the entire family just vile what has transpired.. AT LEAST lynne is talking now but it's a lot late.. I do believe lynne loves her daughter and wants whats best but has also been abused by this nasty vile ex husband of hers and im sure shes still with him just not married.. 

5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

oh don't worry without britney lynne can't afford those taxes..

ungrateful *****es, the entire family just vile what has transpired.. AT LEAST lynne is talking now but it's a lot late.. I do believe lynne loves her daughter and wants whats best but has also been abused by this nasty vile ex husband of hers and im sure shes still with him just not married.. 

Didn’t Lynne tell Ronan Farrow that she has mixed feelings about everything :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: She’s just as complicit. She stepped in a little too late and it seems like her relationship with Britney is not in a good place … at all.

• Love 1