Jamie Lynn after Britney's last shocking IG post: " feeling solid, stable, & still on this beautiful Saturday" & " God is all around us "

Sad to feel solid & stable when your sister had no rights for the last 13 years. I'm sure you wouldn't have post the same thing some weeks ago when you pretended to look sad for her just to save your *** and your non existent career :clownery_makeup_meme:. Now that you've been dragged, even on Britney's IG, it doesn't matter, right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: TRASH

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I actually think this is a perfect example of gaslighting. She ignores Britney’s message and pretends everything is dandy. If that weren’t enough, she then appears to take digs at her. It’s invalidating and (covertly?) antagonistic.  Juno is just gross. 

• Like 4

God ain’t around her, her father or LT. Her attitude is appalling.

You can tell JL likes to antagonise her own sister. That’s pathetic. You have your civil liberties, access to your own money and had another child and got married.

Jamie and Lynne are disgusting parents.

• Like 1