Aside from all the drama, photographer shares rare picture of Britney back from 1999

I know there's a lot of drama going on in our gurls life, but at the end of the day I just want to remind yall that people still think she's an angel and support her

All Posts • Instagram

• Thank you for sharing!! What was britney like back then? #freebritney
    22h1 likeReply

• Love 5

And to think that in less than 10 years after this pic was taken, her own family would have deprived her of her freedom and basic rights... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I know this is supposed be a positive thread, but when i look at these old pics i feel weird. This beautiful, talented young lady... :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

her trashy family don't deserve an angel like her :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Whenever I see any old pictures or interviews which I've literally stopped doing now, I am in complete sad zone! You see her eyes here - her eyes says it all when Britney really wanted to compete this women didn't let any female peer breathe in terms of Impact - sales - concerts! No peer except Beyonce (who became famous after single ladies - fight me and still not as global as her) is more successful than her but the way Britney has just taken away this youth is beyond me, she retires after this or not I will give up anything to see her eyes like this! 

A humble, sweet person did not do a single thing to deserve this - we are fighting hard for her but no matter what we say her youth is gone - Britney lost 13 years of her life! 

• Love 2