As things keep positively moving towards the collapse of the conservatorship, what’s the one thing you may be worried about through all the joy?

42 minutes ago, Army1 said:

The mental health part wasn’t even the point of the post but let me ask why are you guys so adamantly against discussing it in any capacity? I love Britney to death I want to see her free yesterday. But why can’t we talk about her being a free person that may have a mental health disorder? Do you think that adult rational conversation somehow makes you pro conservatorship? 

No. Personally, I've been very open about how I was diagnosed with OCD, severe anxiety, and major depressive disorder at Mayo Clinic. I was also diagnosed with agoraphobia as a child. What's interesting is that I no longer meet the criteria for OCD after extremely intense CBT, the major depressive disorder was the result of patterned thinking since childhood (not the result of my brain being unable to make adequate serotonin - a theory that has never been proven), I grew out of agoraphobia and the fear of dying in public in less than a year, etc.

I'm not saying that every single mental issue will go away. Bipolar disorder in particular is tricky, and YES - I've had several diagnosed friends since college. The problem is that we don't know enough about mental health as a whole. Combine that with the fact that we have no idea what Britney's been diagnosed with. Plenty of people probably think I should've been on antidepressants for the rest of my life because "just like someone who needs glasses, my brain doesn't make enough serotonin and I need SNRIS forever!"

It just wasn't true. I was probably born extra sensitive, and growing up in a stupid situation resulted in some brain changes - but the brain is neuroplastic. That's a fact, not a theory. Measurable brain changes don't always mean permanence. I needed to induce that neuroplasticity using methods such as CBT.

Britney went through some terrible **** and the reality is that most people would've walked away from that situation with serious problems - and lord only knows how much the conservatorship has traumatized her. I have no idea what she's been diagnosed with (although it's still fishy that her team told TMZ in April 2019 she's never been diagnosed with bipolar, but is treated for it). That said, I also know that she's nervous as hell when talking to people who have watched her be abused for years with no changes, and I know firsthand that not everything is permanent.

Mariah Carey, my other fav, has bipolar disorder. I will love and support her forever - and NEVER deny her diagnosis. I simply can't pretend to know anything about Britney's mental health when people led me in the wrong direction for years. If she has something like bipolar, I will continue to support her freedom, but I'm not going to try to diagnose her after everything she's been through and knowing how trauma can affect your behavior.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Saying someone may have a mental health disorder isn’t disrespecting them… It’s not a slur or Insult or condemnation…. you saying that right now is completely disrespectful to people who have mental health disorders. 

No honey, no, you don’t get it. Read everyone else’s responses to you again and stop digging a hole. It’s done :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

No. Personally, I've been very open about how I was diagnosed with OCD, severe anxiety, and major depressive disorder at Mayo Clinic. I was also diagnosed with agoraphobia as a child. What's interesting is that I no longer meet the criteria for OCD after extremely intense CBT, the major depressive disorder was the result of patterned thinking since childhood (not my brain being unable to make serotonin - which has never been proven), I grew out of agoraphobia and the fear of dying in public after fourth grade, etc.

I'm not saying that every single mental issue will go away. Bipolar disorder in particular is tricky, and YES - I've had several diagnosed friends since college. The problem is that we don't know enough about mental health as a whole. Plenty of people probably think I should've been on antidepressants for the rest of my life because "just like someone who needs glasses, my brain doesn't make enough serotonin and I need SNRIS forever!"

It just wasn't true. I was probably born extra sensitive and growing up in a stupid situation resulted in some brain changes - but the brain is neuroplastic. That's a fact, not a theory. Measurable brain changes don't always mean permanence.

Britney went through some terrible ****. I have no idea what she's been diagnosed with. But I also know that she's nervous as hell when talking to people who have watched her be abused for years with no changes, and I know firsthand that not everything is permanent.

Mariah Carey, my other fav, has bipolar. I will love and support her forever - and NEVER deny her condition. I simply can't pretend to know anything about Britney's mental health when people led me in the wrong direction for years.

Thank you so much for your story and openness!! ❤️  I suffer from OCD too so I know part of your struggle. Your willingness to be so open and personal is amazing and I wish you nothing but amazing things!! You sound very well-informed and on top of all of the things we’ve had to dealt with which is super important. Nothing but love for you! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Thank you so much for your story and openness!! ❤️  I suffer from OCD too so I know part of your struggle. Your willingness to be so open and personal is amazing and I wish you nothing but amazing things!! You sound very well-informed and on top of all of the things we’ve had to dealt with which is super important. Nothing but love for you! 

Much love to you as well. I am grateful for your kind response. <3

Thank you for listening and your openness, too!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, jms910 said:

No honey, no, you don’t get it. Read everyone else’s responses to you again and stop digging a hole. It’s done :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

And there's been just as many rational sensible responses amd people focused on what the main point of the post was… Keyboard warriors and immature passive aggressiveness on online forms doesnt invalidate my opinion or voice like you think it does… and if you would like a reference point on how mature sensible adults communicate you can reference the exchange with @NotBuyingIt

• Haha 1

I find it very weird how you start the topic with these assertions

she still has some mental health challenges…For anyone with real knowledge of mental health, the testimonies equally point to an underlying issue that can be easily picked up on through her manic speech pacing and disjointed thought process (for anyone who knows about mental health, its easy to pick up on the textbook features).

Whether it be from the obvious mental health issues of 2007/2008 … there’s something obviously there that Britney has to sadly deal with for the rest of her life. 

And when people call you out for it, you accuse them of being anti mental health. It sounds very, very manipulative to me. Check your tone 

This is a sad thread, I am in no hate - but we clearly don't know her medical records. Britney got a chance to speak after 13 years, if you listen to her you will probably realise why she spoke so fast - a women who didn't had a voice heard for 13 years will obviously speak fast because she knew she might or might not get the chance again. 

A lot of people are bipolar but that doesn't mean anything apart from the right treatment, Britney was obviously very nervous because she knew this is going out in public! 

No offence, but this is something I am not in favour with! 

• Like 1

I really hope after all this she can get some real help but, to be honest, after all she went through and even from her speech on the hearing,  I don't think she will as she doesn't believe in therapy anymore. How could she after all if this...

The fact is she may or may not had a mental ilness in the beginning of all of this, but now she definitely has. No one can be ok after 13+ years taking heavy medication with no balance. Her speech, her movements, erratic behavior, everything points to that. But at this point we don't know how much of that is from the medication she is being forced with, how much is damage and how much is biological. 

She will really need some treatment and I hope she'll get it. But I don't think she will, cause her experience with that has been the most horrible one. 

• Love 2

Even if she has mental health issues, so what, it doesn’t mean she needs a cship, as for people not wanting to discus this topic, perhaps it’s because it’s none of our business, perhaps it’s because not a single one of us are licensed psychologists having sessions personally with Britney so who the **** are we to diagnose her with anything. It’s ok to speak in what if’s but some of y’all like to speak matter of factly as if your personally involved with her, which is exactly what u did in your op.

For the record, i sometimes speak fast when I’m hype/nervous/angry about something and I am definitely not bipolar, judging her mental health cuz of how she speaks makes u no different than the idiots who judge it based off a 20 second Instagram video. 

We don’t care IF she has mental health issues, IF she does, she should be able to treat it like any other person.

Plus the fact that she admitted she does need therapy on 6/23 and on Wednesday said she wants to work on herself to be able to be out in the world again, says to me, she has a handle on any problems.

The only thing that concerns me is behavior of the paps cuz they played a huge part in what happened in 07 and Lutfi slithering around her.

I stop reading when u called her speaking manner “manic”..

1. She always had that fast manner of speaking and many people does (Sometimes I do it too). Especially in that circumstances..

2. Judge was trying to stop her just to say that she was speaking “too quick” and the thing is that she WASN’T..  judge clearly wanted interrupt Britney to confuse her and the others - that was the case..

3. About topics name - I’m afraid that people who wants to benefit from her will be still around especially those that we don’t know about.. and I really want her to be surrounded only that people who will love her as a person not as a superstar who has a money or power

p.s. And I fear what could this 13 year done to her but after hearing her I’m kind of convinced that she is really the strongest human lol I was even shocked how great she sounded in that situation..

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

One thing I should add: if Britney is bipolar or has something similar, my support for her will continue - and only increase. Bipolar people deserve rights! And that would be important for me to back up, 100%.

Team Con ain’t getting rid of me.

👏🏻

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Army1 said:

It is genuine concern not masking …the fact that we can’t talk about mental health openly in a supportive and constructive way while fighting for her freedom is actually really sad. 

You're not being open and constructive. You're casting doubt about a woman's ability to live her life based on corruption based slander and making claims to understand illnesses you're displaying a lack of knowledge of so

it's actually not "just your opinion" to completely speculate on someone's mental health. I stopped reading at you were unsure if she needs a cship. Noone needs a cship they are used to abuse many people, not just britney. A cship strips someone of their fundamental human rights. 

• Like 3

She wasn't manic. These are people who have locked her up, drugged her, threatened her, isolated her for the last 13 years. She was probably scared af of what repercussions she might face. She was lucid and clearly of sound enough mind not to even need a conservatorship. 

I've been Free Britney from the start of the cship. My old account went with all the old threads but any time any one would ask on here why she doesn't perform like she used to there would be posts about her knee, her meds, and I'd always say cship. She told us herself in FTR and enough leaked out over the years. As things turned out it was worse than I even imagined.

My main fear is her not getting her $600 mil back and Lewww M T getting away with her part in it all. I still don't know WHY the feds haven't raided TriStar offices yet.