I was just in the shower when I had a realisation...

On 7/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I wonder does Team Con regret it now.

Definitely, considering they have basically tried to erase it from existence. It's not available for sale or streaming anywhere, DVD sales have been pulled from all outlets including Amazon, and as soon as it is posted online by fan accounts the copyright claims get it removed immediately.

They really ****ed up when they made FTR. They were saying in court documents that she was completely incapacitated and totally unable to function, and at the very same time they made a documentary proving that to be untrue, showing Britney as lucid, capable, coherent, hard working, self disciplined, aware. FTR was Team Con accidentally exposing themselves and it took them years to realise it. ******* dumbasses :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Definitely, considering they have basically tried to erase it from existence. It's not available for sale or streaming anywhere, DVD sales have been pulled from all outlets including Amazon, and as soon as it is posted online by fan accounts the copyright claims get it removed immediately.

They really ****ed up when they made FTR. They were saying in court documents that she was completely incapacitated and totally unable to function, and at the very same time they made a documentary proving that to be untrue, showing Britney as lucid, capable, coherent, hard working, self disciplined, aware. FTR was Team Con accidentally exposing themselves and it took them years to realise it. ******* dumbasses :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

This. It’s also most likely why there was no Circus Tour DVD because it would have shown how capable she was during that time. 

• Like 1