I was just in the shower when I had a realisation...

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Who was “Lou Lou”? Is it who we think it is  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

OH MY GOD!

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Omfg :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I think she had a nanny back then called Lourdes Torres, a.k.a. Lulu, so it's probably her she's refering to ("Lulu, where are the kids, Lulu?")

Edited by Tar_isa
  • Like 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I sure hope so! :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Looks like it. I just found this:

Lulu is going to be called as a witness by Sam Lutfi’s lawyer to testify about what she witnessed when she was a nanny to Britney’s two children, in the months after the conservatorship was put in place in 2008. Lulu will testify that she believes Britney was being emotionally manipulated in the conservatorship and will blow the lid off of what was really going on with her. Lulu ended up quitting her job because she was so disturbed by what she saw was happening to Britney.

source: https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/britney-spears-nanny-lourdes-torres-trial-testify-abused-manipulated-during-conservatorship-1016/

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Lulu is going to be called as a witness by Sam Lutfi’s lawyer to testify about what she witnessed when she was a nanny to Britney’s two children, in the months after the conservatorship was put in place in 2008. Lulu will testify that she believes Britney was being emotionally manipulated in the conservatorship and will blow the lid off of what was really going on with her. Lulu ended up quitting her job because she was so disturbed by what she saw was happening to Britney.

source: https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2012/britney-spears-nanny-lourdes-torres-trial-testify-abused-manipulated-during-conservatorship-1016/

Thank you for posting!!! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Lulu’s testimony could have significant impact on the jury because she spent a great deal of time with Britney and her parents after the conservatorship was put in place. Lulu isn’t after money, she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking.

Where are you Lulu? Blink twice if you are here. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

5 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

33 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Jesus Christ, this is dark. Do we know for sure this is the same Lourdes Torres? If so, she was supposed to be a "stay-at-home daughter" and she was being groomed way before she started working for B. 

I ask because I know we sometimes tend to jump to conclusions and find connections everywhere but Lourdes Torres is not that uncommon a name.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

Jesus Christ, this is dark. Do we know for sure this is the same Lourdes Torres? If so, she was supposed to be a "stay-at-home daughter" and she was being groomed way before she started working for B. 

I ask because I know we sometimes tend to jump to conclusions and find connections everywhere but Lourdes Torres is not that uncommon a name.

yeah, personally I'm not sure of it, but Meaner was always spot on so I have a great deal of trust on his research.

• Love 1