THIS BIZARRE JAMIE LYNN´S INTERVIEW (2000´S)

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

She sounds like a 10 year old talking about her big sister

I keep wondering how this "competition" with Britney stays in her mind through all theses years.

And sorry, but I dont think its anyway healthy talking about your sister like that.

11 minutes ago, mangotango said:

She is like...11 years old there. I don't think there is anything to read into there, except how horribly sad the current situation is as it is clear they both really loved each other. 

I get your point. And it was extremily sad see Brit reaction while watching her sister talking about her.

Just like a I said, I know she was young there, but the things she said and how she said sounds, to me, like pure envy and I keep in my mind the pleasure jamie lynn felt while Britney was locked up

Just now, mmmpapii said:

I get your point. And it was extremily sad see Brit reaction while watching her sister talking about her.

Just like a I said, I know she was young there, but the things she said and how she said sounds, to me, like pure envy and I keep in my mind the pleasure jamie lynn felt while Britney was locked up

Of course a 10/11-year old might feel envy of their sister. Heck, I felt envy of my sister because she could stay out later, because she could do things I couldn't - all of this totally reasonable since she was 8 years older than me, but to a kid you can still just be like "I want that too". That does not imply wanting your sibling to hurt. JL was only in her teens when everything really went down, I do think she really cared for and loved Britney. At some point over the years she has shifted. Likely heavily influenced by their parents. Not at all uncommon in dysfunctional families that one person is vilified and made out to be bad/crazy/whatever and things get blamed on them and the rest of the family start treating them as less because of it. But an 11-yeard old is neither responsible for that or able to even comprehend that. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, mmmpapii said:

I keep wondering how this "competition" with Britney stays in her mind through all theses years.

And sorry, but I dont think its anyway healthy talking about your sister like that.

I don't know how you talk about your siblings, but that ain't nothing of the unhealthy type (I know because there was competition between me and my sister that was spurred by people who knew us, but not our family).

And she was like 10.

When it aired, it was cute. Now you project an entirely different meaning to it because of the situation, but it doesn't change the fact she was 10, bantering with her sister.

• Like 3

This broke my heart. I don't know what happened in Jamie's mind to be like that these days. The bond between them was so beautiful. Jamie was still pure at this age but well... People grow up and change, for the best or for the worst. Britney did alot for her family, I don't understand how you can be so ungrateful to the only person who litteraly saved this messy family, who worked her *** off since she's 7, sacrificing so many things in her own life so they can live in a confortable and happy place... But when it was the time to her to asked for a little favor in return, support her and help her to live the life she wants and she deserved... NOBODY! Instead, they fight so hard to destroy her! Gosh...

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

You cant tear a 10 year old girl apart sis.. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I'm not trying to compare the situations, but isn't what they did to Britney's kids by depriving them the right to see their mom tho? And her kids were even younger than 10 at the time... And yeah, the judge approved this whole circus, but it was obviously all planned by her family and K-garbage... Her father literally THREATENED Britney by saying: "if u don't do what you're told, you won't be able to see your kids!" he was hurting Britney but especially these innocent kids even more. Eleanor Never Have I Ever GIF by NETFLIX

• Love 2