Jayden really looks like a male version of Britney now

27 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Oh STFU. You’re the one who is brainwashed. I really cant with those kind of posts.

Maybe im wrong, but i think Kevin isnt that bad as most people here think he is. Britney ******* Spears is the mother of his kids. I really dont believe he has truelly bad interests in her. I mean yeah he is trashy. But actually, If you ask me, Kevin and his wife sort of saved SP and JJ for keeping them away from the messed up Spears family. Those are the one who are toxic. The K-fed family is more stable then all the spears family combined. 

Just imagine her boys growing up with the Spears family and being confronted 24/7 how their grandfather (jamie)  grandmother (lynne) niece (JL) and uncle (Bryan) ALL the Spears family members were abusive and stealing money from their mother every day. That would have been VERY damaging for the boys with their relationship with their mother. I’m thankful they had a dad like kevin who kept them from away from their boys.

The Spears family members are more abusive and money stealers then Kevin EVER has been. Think about that 

again, maybe im wrong. But maybe not? Sometimes its good to see thing on other perspective 

Go suck kevins D hun. And you Stfu

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Oh STFU. You’re the one who is brainwashed. I really cant with those kind of posts.

Maybe im wrong, but i think Kevin isnt that bad as most people here think he is. Britney ******* Spears is the mother of his kids. I really dont believe he has truelly bad interests in her. I mean yeah he is trashy. But actually, If you ask me, Kevin and his wife sort of saved SP and JJ for keeping them away from the messed up Spears family. Those are the one who are toxic. The K-fed family is more stable then all the spears family combined. 

Just imagine her boys growing up with the Spears family and being confronted 24/7 how their grandfather (jamie)  grandmother (lynne) niece (JL) and uncle (Bryan) ALL the Spears family members were abusive and stealing money from their mother every day. That would have been VERY damaging for the boys with their relationship with their mother. I’m thankful they had a dad like kevin who kept them from away from their boys.

The Spears family members are more abusive and money stealers then Kevin EVER has been. Think about that 

again, maybe im wrong. But maybe not? Sometimes its good to see thing on other perspective 

I think Kevin is a very very bad person. He was one of the people who set Britney up in the bathroom incident. How could he did this to his kids' mother? He should be in jail for working with team con. What do you think the boys would feel if they had known that their own father was one of the people that trapped their mother in this conservatorship?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, Yona said:

I think Kevin is a very very bad person. He was one of the people who set Britney up in the bathroom incident. How could he did this to his kids' mother? He should be in jail for working with team con. What do you think the boys would feel if they had known that their own father was one of the people that trapped their mother in this conservatorship?

Oh stop, we all know Britney was in bad shape in 2007/2008.