Jayden really looks like a male version of Britney now

34 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I just hope he grows up to be a really good son who loves and supports his mother, and knows how strong she really is. And nothing like his dad. 

I hope the same, but I remember his IG Live last year saying 

“I will tell you guys everything about my mom if I get 5,000 followers.”

I mean is really sad that even her son tried to take advantage of her :(

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Ikr. I know its not ethical talking about her kids who are not adults yet and they are still innocent but smth tells me that their kfat will probably have been brainwashing them which would be so toxic. I really hope they see the truth once brit is free!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Yeah I remember that. I felt so bad for her. I mean, he is just a kid, and he has a lot to learn. It’s just sad that Kevin has a bigger influence on him than Britney does. 

The sad thing is, you can already start seeing some of Kevin’s mannerisms on him. 

• Like 3
Just now, Stannedforever said:

Call me old fashioned, but I kinda hope we wouldn't discuss about her sons. They're just teenagers and Britney is stanned by hundreds of millions of people so I find it kinda disgusting that someone keeps reposting shirtless pictures of 14 year old boy:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Sean is almost Britney's age when she started :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

Sean is almost Britney's age when she started :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Sure, but Britney chose to be star, it was what she initially wanted, and she HAD to work for it. I wouldn't compare it to these fan accounts that keep screenshotting 14 and 15 year old boys' private instagram accounts and sharing their pictures. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 3

TBH, i dun care much about their life unless they wan it to be public..

All i asked for is they will be filial to Britney because they are her source of happiness and pillar of strength.. Not tryna put pressure on them but Britney agree with this thing because she afraid that she won't be able to see them anymore. 

Gosh.. Britney is such a strong woman (not blood related to me) i have seen in my life..

1 hour ago, Bro96 said:

Ikr. I know its not ethical talking about her kids who are not adults yet and they are still innocent but smth tells me that their kfat will probably have been brainwashing them which would be so toxic. I really hope they see the truth once brit is free!

Oh STFU. You’re the one who is brainwashed. I really cant with those kind of posts.

Maybe im wrong, but i think Kevin isnt that bad as most people here think he is. Britney ******* Spears is the mother of his kids. I really dont believe he has truelly bad interests in her. I mean yeah he is trashy. But actually, If you ask me, Kevin and his wife sort of saved SP and JJ for keeping them away from the messed up Spears family. Those are the one who are toxic. The K-fed family is more stable then all the spears family combined. 

Just imagine her boys growing up with the Spears family and being confronted 24/7 how their grandfather (jamie)  grandmother (lynne) niece (JL) and uncle (Bryan) ALL the Spears family members were abusive and stealing money from their mother every day. That would have been VERY damaging for the boys with their relationship with their mother. I’m thankful they had a dad like kevin who kept them from away from their boys.

The Spears family members are more abusive and money stealers then Kevin EVER has been. Think about that 

again, maybe im wrong. But maybe not? Sometimes its good to see thing on other perspective 

• Like 7