Rolling stones denounces The Republican party and far right, and accuses them of using Free Britney as a marketing ploy to remove the trump narrative

5 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

omg plz.....people just need something to complain about. we should just be happy that both dems and republicans want to free her

I don't care if someone is Republican or Democrat and supports #FreeBritney - there are sane people on both sides whose views I respect even though I don't always agree with them. I think it is good that people from different parties can unite over bigger issues, that is how it is supposed to be. 

But, when it is individuals like Goetz who are currently being investigated for s** trafficking themselves, we should be careful as hell to welcome their support. Also extends to either party affiliation. If any individual suddenly touting #FreeBritney clearly is attached to these issues on the incriminating side or seems to have a clear agenda based on what they usually shout about, they should be kept at arm's length. It is not genuine support then most likely, they are in it for themselves and what they will do with that is anyone's guess.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Gordon said:

Matt Gaatz is being investigated for child trafficking and ***ual abuse. 

MGT is absolutely insane.

I don't think I even need to go there with what a scum bag Trump is and the damage he did this country for the past 4 years.

Baffled why anyone on this board would cheer these ghouls for trying to piggyback on FreeBritney. 

Biden and Kamala should be investigated too then 

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

💯% CORRECT!!! I’m not a fool. I know the majority of the Repubs feigning support for Britney are opportunistic POS!!! The Libs just began speaking up but only out of necessity for the sake of their own PR.

With that being said. There are times when I need to put aside my personal political bias & put aside my true feelings about all of these self promoting, poser politicians and focus on the BIGGER PICTURE!! Britney needs their support!! Every person locked in a conservatorship, stripped of their rights, exploited & drained of their finances across the United States needs these politician’s to be vocal in their support!!!

Ultimately, this is about doing what’s right… freeing Britney Spears, making changes to probate laws and ending conservatorship abuse!!! 

• Like 1

Oh, give me a break! 

Everyone is allowed their own views, but why discuss politics here when it will ONLY lead to arguments. We are here because we share love for Britney, not because we share similar political beliefs. Even though this is Britney related, I think it’s useless to discuss. Let’s keep moving forward with Britney’s freedoms. 

• Love 2

I don’t really care about political issues and I’m kind of ignorant about that..

As a Britney fan republicans were first to say something and they continue speaking.. democrats of course will try to show it in a bad way but as a Britney fan I’m grateful..

p.s. I don’t know if one of them is a criminal and don’t really want that kind of people to be associated with Britney but it’s not only him and as far as I know they didn’t prove anything otherwise that guy would be in prison right?! And being a Britney fan taught me  not to believe everything what I read and everything media says without facts.. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

1. If you think Joe Biden is a liberal, you will be laughed out of any other country in the word.  Joe Biden is as moderate as they come.

2. omg, free healthcare!  So scary!

I know right? If Biden ran in Canada or the UK, he’d run as a Conservative.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Is that what you say when you don't have anything substantial to hit back with?  It must be fun to live in a fact-free world.  Voter fraud!  Scamdemic!  Jewish space lasers!

No that’s what I say when there is no point in arguing with someone who makes excuses for everything. “Hey, we have liberals controlling the country, but our problems won’t get resolved because they are not really liberals”, or “sleepy Joe said something racist today or tried to sniff a young girls hair, or said something inappropriate about women, but hey, he is a liberal so it’s not that racist or s**ist, so let’s sweep that one under the rug”. Both political parties are ****ed, but liberals just serves that extra side of hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Well, at least Republicans stopped referring to her as “Comrade Britney” I guess?

We all know she supported Hillary for president so I think that says enough about where Britney stands on the subject. I don’t feel the need to harp on the politics of her fans. They support her, knowing she’s quite liberal, so good on them.

Still yet, I’d love to have been a fly on the wall when Brit found out Jason Alexander participated in the insurrection at the Capital. What a tool. She dodged that bullet for sure. 🤣 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

No that’s what I say when there is no point in arguing with someone who makes excuses for everything. “Hey, we have liberals controlling the country, but our problems won’t get resolved because they are not really liberals”, or “sleepy Joe said something racist today or tried to sniff a young girls hair, or said something inappropriate about women, but hey, he is a liberal so it’s not that racist or s**ist, so let’s sweep that one under the rug”. Both political parties are ****ed, but liberals just serves that extra side of hypocrisy.

So it's because of people like you that other cultures don't like Americans and think they're uneducated.

• Love 1