Disney's Cruella makes you cheer for her.

Someone said it best. 

You're never supposed to sympathize fir the villain, or cheer them on..

Then Disney did it with Maleficent and now with Cruella, they created a back story with a huge plot twist that makes you cheer for Cruella and her devilish ways. 

Never in my days, would I sympathize with a women hell bent on killing dogs..

But that has changed thanks to the amazing back story given to Cruella, her madness, and hatred of dogs particularly dalmatians can be easily explained to a childhood trauma, they killed her beloved mother.

Cruella describes the five steps of grief but adds one essential crucial ingredient to grief. Revenge.

The Baroness is upset for once she's been upstaged, but the plot twist on How Cruella, connects her to the Baroness..

And she basically announces to the baroness to get revenge for what happened to her mother.

"I plan on killing you, and your dogs"

And she fully explains how evil only knows evil, and they can never resist on being evil. As it's their nature. 

People are born good or evil. It's just destiny and it's really the way of life..

You need to have people of both nature to make the world complete.

You can't have good without people born evil. 

Cant wait for the sequel..

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block