Britney posts about Third Eye

Sorry if AP but I want to discuss this since Britney certainly has access to her IG and post what she wants.

"The third eye is very important 👁 ... it's sort of like your sixth sense …. once it’s opened you have more clarity … wisdom … and insight !!!! It also deepens your spiritual connection … the third eye is mystical …. it provides perception beyond ordinary eyesight … it’s basically the window to the spiritual world !!!! For people like me who are extremely sensitive to anything and everything 🤷🏼‍♀️ …. Your third eye can get blocked by fear … worry … stress … trauma … and once a year this usually happens to me !!!! When it’s blocked it creates confusion … lack of confidence … pessimism … and lack of purpose !!!! I’ve learned the best ways to open my third eye is through meditation 🧘🏼‍♀️ … yoga … dancing 💃🏼 … praising 🙏🏼 … singing 🎤… essential oils … and flowers 🌹 … and I’m sure there are several more but those are the ones I know of !!!! I’m sharing this picture not only because I think it’s WAY cool and I wish I drew it myself but I hope it inspires me and my followers to open a new dimension !!!"

• For people like me who are extremely sensitive to anything and everything.

I'm not alone :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Your third eye can get blocked by fear … worry … stress … trauma … and once a year this usually happens to me !!!!

I'm just sceptical with "once a year this usually happens to me" ...

Inspire me Queen !!! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I think this is one of the thing which kept her aware & combative. I related of lot with what she writes here. Dancing & music made my days better for sure. I don't do much meditation, I take it as a way of life, smiling to life but not blinded, kind but rebel when it comes to injustice. I experience some things about this and this truly amazing, the sensations of peace & love ! If you never tried, you really should.

Sorry I tell my life here but ...

express yourself madonna GIF

• Love 3

I

3 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

Yes they are :neydedance_purple:.

gurl, you doy your research :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I don’t know what elements Luciferism has borrowed from other religions but Indian religions believed in chakras 1500 years before the Christ (and hence Christianity) was born. Luciferianism was first mentioned (and probably invented) in 1231 ad (after Christ was born).

Yoga and meditation are Indian traditions, too, and linked closely to chakras. So I really wouldn’t draw a conclusion that she refers to Luciferism with her post. 😀