The Sun: Britney Spears collapsed with exhaustion in 2007 after being plied with prescription ***** by her management, her former friend claims

• Super Mods
On 7/17/2021 at 3:23 AM, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I hate how people act like it’s such a bad thing that she may have have taken pills or drank too much in her 20’s and that’s why Jamie stepped in. 
Like, that’s average behaviour for young people ESPECIALLY in Hollywood. I agree with her lawyer, Britney never needed the conservatorship. 

exactly, I'm fuc*ing 28 with a job and im a very responsible adult,  but i still went out last night and had some....bonbons lol. Should i be deemed insane and put under the cship as well? These people are insane tbh, it's the most normal thing in the world! 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:18 PM, land said:

So basically he is accusing Larry Rudolph & co of conspiring with her father to **** her, take everything from her and overwork her in a moment she was fragile / vulnerable going through a divorce and having two babies she had recently gave birth to and her body / shape not being prepared for that (2006), which eventually led her to lose control and shave her head and all that stuff (she was still under Larry's management at the time). 

IMO it makes sense because: 1) Soon after she shaved her head and went to rehab she was furious with Larry and fired him and distanced herself from her family accusing her mother and father of many things, she even posted letters on her website at the time of how she felt betrayed by her family

2) Soon after the conservatorship was established Larry was reinstituted as her manager, which indicates his previous connections to Jamie

Always seemed suspicious for me those claims that "Sam Lutfi drugged and took everything from her!!!" from her mom... her friend Jackie that is used as a witness in her book and now became a whistleblower against the c-ship suggested that although she didn't like Lutfi none of that is true to The New Yorker and then they raise the question "Did Lynne make that up to incriminate Lutfi and push him away with a restraining order? Or did she change the characters to blame Lutfi for what other people ie Larry and Jamie were doing to her?" I think by Britney's recent statements and now this former pre-2007 friend declarations it's more and more clear Larry and Jamie were always the ones drugging and taking things from her.

I just hope after this c-ship is over she changes her entire medical team and gets new opinions on her mental health and medications cause I think they're still trying to control her and push her to work through *****. 

I totally agree and what this guy says seems to coincide with the timeline. I always thought, even before her hellish years and c-ship that there was something g off with how, after every album cycle, she would come down saying she was going to have a break and a month or 2 months later they would suddenly announce she was in the studio. Then her wedding. I don't think she was terrible for doing whatever pills she was doing. I mean, her traumatic childhood being pimped by the mom, being the daughter of an alcoholic, a coward as a mother. It's just awful. And I also think her kids kept her going. 

I also remember that she was truly gone in those years. It was quite clear she had mental health issues 

• Love 1
On 7/16/2021 at 10:18 PM, land said:

So basically he is accusing Larry Rudolph & co of conspiring with her father to **** her, take everything from her and overwork her in a moment she was fragile / vulnerable going through a divorce and having two babies she had recently gave birth to and her body / shape not being prepared for that (2006), which eventually led her to lose control and shave her head and all that stuff (she was still under Larry's management at the time). 

IMO it makes sense because: 1) Soon after she shaved her head and went to rehab she was furious with Larry and fired him and distanced herself from her family accusing her mother and father of many things, she even posted letters on her website at the time of how she felt betrayed by her family

2) Soon after the conservatorship was established Larry was reinstituted as her manager, which indicates his previous connections to Jamie

Always seemed suspicious for me those claims that "Sam Lutfi drugged and took everything from her!!!" from her mom... her friend Jackie that is used as a witness in her book and now became a whistleblower against the c-ship suggested that although she didn't like Lutfi none of that is true to The New Yorker and then they raise the question "Did Lynne make that up to incriminate Lutfi and push him away with a restraining order? Or did she change the characters to blame Lutfi for what other people ie Larry and Jamie were doing to her?" I think by Britney's recent statements and now this former pre-2007 friend declarations it's more and more clear Larry and Jamie were always the ones drugging and taking things from her.

I just hope after this c-ship is over she changes her entire medical team and gets new opinions on her mental health and medications cause I think they're still trying to control her and push her to work through *****. 

Now you're making me wonder...

Did this actually happen? Or is Lynne blaming this phone call on Lutfi when it was actually someone else?

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” [From "Through The Storm," page 165]

Two paragraphs later, Lynne says that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi. She then proceeded to attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him, and also discuss shoe and jewelry endorsements. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Two paragraphs later, Lynne says that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi. She then proceeded to attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars with him, and also discuss shoe and jewelry endorsements. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Lutfi posted pics of the Dancing with the Stars taping on Twitter. JL, Casey, Paul and Jackie Butcher and Lynne were looking waaaay too happy about being photographed by the guy who met them saying there were planted ***** at Britney's house.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Lutfi posted pics of the Dancing with the Stars taping on Twitter. JL, Casey, Paul and Jackie Butcher and Lynne were looking waaaay too happy about being photographed by the guy who met them saying there were planted ***** at Britney's house.

I just dug through his Twitter and saw it.

Hmmmm...

I think I'm ready to admit that Lynne lied about the **** planting, too.

I still think it happened, and somebody planted ***** in her Malibu home to force her into rehab...But it wasn't Lutfi who did it.

That still doesn't explain Kalie Machado's version of events...But...But...But...

Ugh. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MoonArcher said:

I remember this guy with her a lot after her divorce in 2006, and around Paris Hilton era too, I thought he was a dancer and a friend, never knew he managed her during that time? or did I read it wrong?

He said he was a personal trainer who was hired in October of 2006 (one month after JJ ws born).

They started piling more and more tasks on him, e.g. dealing with the paparazzi, and it became a 24/7 job that was too much for him.

• Like 1