The Sun: Britney Spears collapsed with exhaustion in 2007 after being plied with prescription ***** by her management, her former friend claims

5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Seroquel is a mood stabilizer right ? 

Both are. Just saying that because Lynne claimed Lutfi was giving Britney these two ***** in her testimony for the TRO.

Lynne said she heard details of her daughter's fight with Lutfi, in which she claims Lutfi told Britney "that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a wh*re, that she cared more about Adnan [Ghalib, paparazzo and friend of Britney's] than she cares about her kids, and she does not deserve her kids." Lynne said that when Lutfi screamed at her, Britney said, "Sam treats me like that."

Britney, Lynne wrote, was in "an agitated state" and kept changing her clothes as well as her dogs' clothes. Lynne then discovered her daughter was taking the antipsychotic medications Risperdal and Seroquel, but didn't seem always to be aware of it or know why. (She also later learned Britney was taking the stimulant Adderall when she was checked into UCLA Medical Center).

• Like 3

Honestly I'm a little disgusted by articles like this getting passed around right now, very trashy and salacious.

This guy def got paid out to tell this story so he's also yet another person taking part in the exploitation of Britney's life.

We need to stop talking about 2007 and keep the conversation CURRENT. GET HER OUT OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

Literally!!!!  lock me up in a conservatorship right now because I also was a party boy in college 

Be careful … Jamie & Co are probably researching you right now to see if you have enough cash to steal to be worth the effort. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Honestly I'm a little disgusted by articles like this getting passed around right now, very trashy and salacious.

This guy def got paid out to tell this story so he's also yet another person taking part in the exploitation of Britney's life.

We need to stop talking about 2007 and keep the conversation CURRENT. GET HER OUT OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP.

The thing is … if it can be proven that the Conservatorship was a set up and fraudulent from the start there will be major jail time for many people. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

The Mel Gibson part is kind of odd but sweet though, lol

And this broke my heart "Sean last saw Britney three weeks ago in Hawaii, when the pair bumped into one another on holiday. He says that she was not the Britney he knew and loved — clearly jaded by an ongoing and hugely public court case." :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Don't yall remember around 2008/early 2009 she was seen in on a beach with mel gibson? there were photos

• Love 2
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I was in college ( yes I am old 😭 ) in 2007 when people were starting to come down so hard on Britney for “erratic” behavior or partying. 

I actually wrote her a hand-written letter once (which I’m sure never got to her even if it did reach her management team) and told her she could come stay with us. I felt ridiculous even then for saying that — as if pop icon Britney Spears would want to stay with me and a few of my sorority sisters — but I was just so baffled by how people acted like her behavior was horrifying. 

People ****** and r*** people every day, but society was appalled that Britney shaved her head and hit a car with an umbrella? It made no sense. 

Plus, we did all sorts of crazy stuff at my university and I literally had a pink wig I loved wearing out. I remember writing to her that she deserved all the support in the world if she needed help — but that no one would think she was strange at my school lol.

The saddest thing about this story to me is that if Britney had received the letter and had come to stay with us — a handful of people she had never met— I believe we truly would have treated her better than her own family and management team did. 

I am also old 😂 I was 13/14 when she had her ‘breakdown’ and I thought that it was really serious at the time and she needed help, but now at 28 I’m realising her behaviour was fine. She was just having fun and living life. People might say ‘oh but she was a mother’ but who cares? 

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are both single mothers now & they go out all the time and who cares? More power to them!! Just because you have kids doesn’t mean you have to sit at home every night, especially when you have shared custody & can afford nannies etc.

If this is true I wonder what those pills were. Either way they set her up. With a plan in mind to send her to rehab which they later did or they were trying to kill her. No one can go through a time like that and not have a breakdown. Almost everyone around her was going after her istg. I hope they all rot in jail. Kevin can rot too.

• Love 3

I remember him and those rumours we heard for so long. If i recall well, the day when she collapsed was also the day some people tried to get advantage of her, you know, 2 brothers. Allegedly I recall at the time the tabloids were saying she drank too much and had to be carried, but this guy Sean was like "no, that is not true, something happened".  I also recall a fan explaning on twitter they met him at a concert and he explained what happened. My heart breaks, so much injustice and suffering.

All these people who turn up out of the blue should grow some balls and testify- if its regulated /in the procedures idk, i dont know how the law exactly works- in the upcoming hearing. If rose is smart enough - he def is- and wants to “win” has to make all these people to come and support her by all theyve seen with their own eyes. It would be a deal breaker.

Work BEACH 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Well, if this is true I believe this is what the conservatorship has against Britney and they probably use this to their advantage. She did mention going to AA so there must have been an issue with substance abuse allegedly. Even if that were true, she needed someone to help her not throw her into a conservatorship. 

Britney shouldn’t be punished or made a prisoner just because of something that happened to her at one point in her life :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

The more people are coming out the more we see the trauma Brit has went through, 90% of the people in their 20s do ***** of some sort and drink I really don't understand what is the big deal here. Britney was not one of the famous celebrity Britney back in those days was THE famous celebrity - she wanted to blow off some steam! This is sad. 

6 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

The thing is … if it can be proven that the Conservatorship was a set up and fraudulent from the start there will be major jail time for many people. 

but unless is completely proven, or at least written in a way that points out at who was setting her up, it just makes Britney look worse rather than help her case. I mean, probably the guy was doing it in good faith, but the article, from the title, to the way is written, it seems like they're just trying to show how bad Britney was before the conservatorship rather than help her case

• Love 1