The Sun: Britney Spears collapsed with exhaustion in 2007 after being plied with prescription ***** by her management, her former friend claims

8 minutes ago, land said:

So basically he is accusing Larry Rudolph & co of conspiring with her father to **** her, take everything from her and overwork her in a moment she was fragile / vulnerable going through a divorce and having two babies she had recently gave birth to and her body / shape not being prepared for that (2006), which eventually led her to lose control and shave her head and all that stuff (she was still under Larry's management at the time). 

IMO it makes sense because: 1) Soon after she shaved her head and went to rehab she was furious with Larry and fired him and distanced herself from her family accusing her mother and father of many things, she even posted letters on her website at the time of how she felt betrayed by her family

2) Soon after the conservatorship was established Larry was reinstituted as her manager, which indicates his previous connections to Jamie

Always seemed suspicious for me those claims that "Sam Lutfi drugged and took everything from her!!!" from her mom... her friend Jackie that is used as a witness in her book and now became a whistleblower against the c-ship suggested that although she didn't like Lutfi none of that is true to The New Yorker and then they raise the question "Did Lynne make that up to incriminate Lutfi and push him away with a restraining order? Or did she change the characters to blame Lutfi for what other people ie Larry and Jamie were doing to her?" I think by Britney's recent statements and now this former pre-2007 friend declarations it's more and more clear Larry and Jamie were always the ones drugging and taking things from her.

I just hope after this c-ship is over she changes her entire medical team and gets new opinions on her mental health and medications cause I think they're still trying to control her and push her to work through *****. 

This is so freaking scary. They were setting her up like MJ… and her own family and management. Disgusting POS should all be in jail. 

Britney I’m sure has had much time to reflect and is ready to rip them all apart and we are behind her every step of the way. I want them to suffer. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I hate how people act like it’s such a bad thing that she may have have taken pills or drank too much in her 20’s and that’s why Jamie stepped in. 
Like, that’s average behaviour for young people ESPECIALLY in Hollywood. I agree with her lawyer, Britney never needed the conservatorship. 

Literally!!!!  lock me up in a conservatorship right now because I also was a party boy in college 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Ofc her management gave her *****  cause they wanted her to be energetic and she was performing non stop for so many years. Then they turned backs on her and tried to put her in rehab bc she was addicted to those pills. Show bussiness is dark place and her management 100%guilty that is why Larry shipped away so fast

This

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

God Bless this guy. what a true friend.

But I don't understand this part:

how did she not physically have her own credit cards if this was around the time of the head shaving incident which is also way before the conservatorship? who took them?

Bryan.

He was the "top cop" of her finances at the time.

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Y'all know he's saying her team/family was overdosing her with prescription pills to discredit her?

I’ve heard this rumor for a minute now that Britney was being drugged with energy enhancements and anti anxiety med as a teen and young adult

and because of that she became addicted to pills, and then her team has seemed to exploit her addiction by putting her on much stronger prescription pills

and They probably have always allowed the rumor to persist that Britney was a **** addict but it justifies the conservatorship

• Like 4

The Mel Gibson part is kind of odd but sweet though, lol

And this broke my heart "Sean last saw Britney three weeks ago in Hawaii, when the pair bumped into one another on holiday. He says that she was not the Britney he knew and loved — clearly jaded by an ongoing and hugely public court case." :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I hate how people act like it’s such a bad thing that she may have have taken pills or drank too much in her 20’s and that’s why Jamie stepped in. 
Like, that’s average behaviour for young people ESPECIALLY in Hollywood. I agree with her lawyer, Britney never needed the conservatorship. 

Yeah, like I’m not saying it’s good, but lots of us have either done it, are currently doing it or will do it one day. 🤷‍♀️ 

And it’s baffling why Britney gets so much s*** for it. 

And Jamie Spears had (and maybe still does have) substance abuse issues so why would he be in charge of caring for someone? If Britney needed to be in a conservatorship, then he certainly did too!

And now you add in that those around her may have played a role in giving her the substances they later criticized her for having used?  

#freebritney 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, FreeBritneyPerra said:

THis is HUGE, why is not BIGGER?

THIS IS REAL PROOF OF WHAT THEY DO, AND HOW ITS ALL STARTED. 

HOW THEY MAKE HER GET INTO THIS TRAP.

AND THEN SLAVE HER. 

THIS IS, I MEAN I CANT PROCESS THIS SHT. 

He needs to speak to a more reputable source for it to blow up.