Emoji ideas thread. Queen Gretchen claims her crown !!!

4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

CUAnZex.gifpJfnEP6.gifs6oAojv.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.webpaq9Apl8.gifkYZgKWe.jpggiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2928ddcaa001760d4ce338-AAC51-A-FCDA-4763-B3-DB-05-C9-F7311-EFE.jpg139-B937-C-2-A48-4-BCF-8-F1-F-A712-DA348126.gif89273-F34-9788-42-FC-931-D-C870-B5022812.gifezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gifezgif-3-0aa7d516c5d2.gif ALL :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: DESERVE :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

@Jordan Miller GET TO WORK WORK:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: @Blackout2006 @I Always Sing Live @Rik @SlayOut :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I need your guys help to campaign :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Jordan keeps silencing and NEGLECTING my/our emote requests for months now :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: INSTEAD we get another stupid gun emote and a Juno Lynn emote that NOBODY asked for :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Reveal hidden contents

My breakdown moment :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

WaiT you did not lie giphy.webp Give us the good emojis already @Jordan Miller giphy.webp

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

CUAnZex.gifpJfnEP6.gifs6oAojv.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.webpaq9Apl8.gifkYZgKWe.jpggiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2928ddcaa001760d4ce338-AAC51-A-FCDA-4763-B3-DB-05-C9-F7311-EFE.jpg139-B937-C-2-A48-4-BCF-8-F1-F-A712-DA348126.gif89273-F34-9788-42-FC-931-D-C870-B5022812.gifezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gifezgif-3-0aa7d516c5d2.gif ALL :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: DESERVE :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

@Jordan Miller GET TO WORK WORK:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: @Blackout2006 @I Always Sing Live @Rik @SlayOut :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I need your guys help to campaign :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Jordan keeps silencing and NEGLECTING my/our emote requests for months now :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: INSTEAD we get another stupid gun emote and a Juno Lynn emote that NOBODY asked for :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Reveal hidden contents

My breakdown moment :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Nnn I thought this one used to be an emote, no?: 89273-F34-9788-42-FC-931-D-C870-B5022812.gif

I like the emotes in your post! IDK why we’re adding a Jamie Lynn emote when she/the emote doesn’t express anything (hence the word emote :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

Hopefully Jordan or the Emote Committee can consider yours sis! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I demand a formal hearing for @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN’s emotes!

I’ve had success campaigning for these emotes in the last emote addition period:

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

I also campaigned for this :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: emote for a while. We always had this :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: emote, but this :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: just had a different energy. Same person, different mood, still iconic. I was successful back in 2016/17 until Lilith launched her anti-campaign and made an older mod delete :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:.

Turns out she’s banned and this emote is finally part of the Exhale record. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
EDIT

Also waiting for the day the good sis Gretchen gets inducted into the Emote Hall of Fame. She’s an icon, Britney’s mother, and has never had an emote.

tumblr_inline_nt41wlwqKa1r0lpji_500.gif

gret.gif

greti7.gif

gretlove.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods

I would also like to propose some kind of Exhale archive/library of past emotes. It seems that we know when Emotes are added but don’t always know when they’re deleted. It’d still be fun to have access to them in some capacity, either to see what used to be in the official library or to use for our own purposes.

Is there any record of past emotes kept anywhere?

Tagging @PokemonSpears because you seem to be an emote legend here. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I would also like to propose some kind of Exhale archive/library of past emotes. It seems that we know when Emotes are added but don’t always know when they’re deleted. It’d still be fun to have access to them in some capacity, either to see what used to be in the official library or to use for our own purposes.

Is there any record of past emotes kept anywhere?

Tagging @PokemonSpears because you seem to be an emote legend here. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I don't think there is, only Jordan knows when he deletes them :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

the only ones I could make him recover were these :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But I know there was another one from this same interview :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think there is, only Jordan knows when he deletes them :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

the only ones I could make him recover were these :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But I know there was another one from this same interview :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

So Jordan would have the actual emote file on his computer or something? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Or are old emotes lost in cyberspace? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess they're lost, but some of the old ones were adopted by Absolute Britney's forum

Interesting information! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Never heard of that forum (:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:) but maybe I’ll try to peruse their emotes… :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Nnn I thought this one used to be an emote, no?: 89273-F34-9788-42-FC-931-D-C870-B5022812.gif

I like the emotes in your post! IDK why we’re adding a Jamie Lynn emote when she/the emote doesn’t express anything (hence the word emote :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

Hopefully Jordan or the Emote Committee can consider yours sis! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I demand a formal hearing for @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN’s emotes!

I’ve had success campaigning for these emotes in the last emote addition period:

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

I also campaigned for this :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: emote for a while. We always had this :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: emote, but this :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: just had a different energy. Same person, different mood, still iconic. I was successful back in 2016/17 until Lilith launched her anti-campaign and made an older mod delete :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:.

Turns out she’s banned and this emote is finally part of the Exhale record. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
EDIT

Also waiting for the day the good sis Gretchen gets inducted into the Emote Hall of Fame. She’s an icon, Britney’s mother, and has never had an emote.

tumblr_inline_nt41wlwqKa1r0lpji_500.gif

gret.gif

greti7.gif

gretlove.gif

I propose this emote giphy.gif as well as a possible candidate to be featured in the Exhale Emote Hall Of Fame by the Emote Committee giphy.gif

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I propose this emote giphy.gif as well as a possible candidate to be featured in the Exhale Emote Hall Of Fame by the Emote Committee giphy.gif

Me when I’m asked to testify at the formal hearing of the Emote Committee. giphy.gif
Another great choice! 

• Love 1