Emoji ideas thread. Queen Gretchen claims her crown !!!

11 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

It should be a gif since at least 1 year but lose the battle for a flop gif that nobody use. Not even sure if @Jordan Miller added the winner yet flop gif.

We need this gun gif. Justice is coming.

I didn't know there was emoji battles. How is this possible this one didn't win ? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roger said:

I agree. The one where she is dancing and waving on IG should be added too. It cracks me up. If someone can post it so I Can save it please 🙏

Sis there are tons of videos where she is dancing and waving on IG :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 3
Just now, Matou said:

Sis there are tons of videos where she is dancing and waving on IG :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

She had a green outfit iirc, and it was a funny gif. Posted a lot by a few members a few months ago, in april/may I think. Dont know how to describe it better...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Matou said:

Nope. It was really funny, and the post isn't so recent. She had a green top I think, not a catsuit. She was doing wave moves with her hands and the gif only focused on her upper body. Messy members such as me posted it: I will look up my posts another day :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: