Desperately need to know where this GIF came from and if a HQ version exists

So real quick, I need to apologize for creating this topic as I know it serves a very limited purpose, and I'm not trying to junk up the forums, however....

I've been an Exhaler since 2003-ish (and was even featured on the main page in 2008 for my tattoo - thanks Jordan!), so I should know the answer to this question but I don't and it's killing me.

I see this gif all the time on exhale, but I've only EVER seen it on exhale. It's impossible to find with an image search, so I need yalls help.

This. meltdown.gif  What movie or show did this come from and where can I find a HQ version??

• Love 2

its a scene off a soap opera called "Torre de Babel" its from my country Brazil and it was aired in 1998

it was a hit back then...the characters name is Angela and this scene is from when the man she loves discovers all the shxt shes done lol

these actors are still very famous here in Brazil

see full scene here 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/17/2021 at 6:02 PM, Jefferson Silva said:

its a scene off a soap opera called "Torre de Babel" its from my country Brazil and it was aired in 1998

it was a hit back then...the characters name is Angela and this scene is from when the man she loves discovers all the shxt shes done lol

see full scene here 

nnnnnn how did they make a suicide scene look like something they snatched out of a horror movie :orangu_orangutan_ape: the dramaaaaaa I LIVE 

• Haha 5
22 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

nnnnnn how did they make a suicide scene look like something they snatched out of a horror movie :orangu_orangutan_ape: the dramaaaaaa I LIVE 

this wasnt even the main plot...there was a second female vilain responsible for blowing up a shopping mall lmaaao

the producers used the explosion to create a mystery and to written off many characters that the audience didnt like including a lesbian couple 

• Haha 1
On 7/17/2021 at 5:02 PM, Jefferson Silva said:

see full scene here 

Claudia raia is a must

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block