when did you realize britney wasn’t the same?

Personality-wise I noticed she was more fearful and super distanced and mild tempered around 2010-2012. She seemed scared of everyone and like she was lost within her surroundings. During FF she looked so tired and completely checked out. It was hard to watch. During circus she was still very happy, bright and still excited. She was totally over performing but we saw her happy during moments that she must have felt were worth her time. I think she really just wanted something new to do and expand her artistry and some time off. 2013 was when I really started to see she was a mom too. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

This

https://www.cele*****y.com/102162/britney_spears_has_a_meltdown_at_disneyland_hacks_off_her_hair/

^ This sort of gives you the outline of what was rumoured to have happened, although the way it was written has aged so poorly (calling Britney a petty drama queen and whatnot, ew :flop_britney_candies:)

Basically she went to Disneyland, something obviously happened, she got a pair of scissors, went to the bathroom and cut off her hair again.

• Love 2

I’d say I saw the change a little in the circus era. It was the way she used to perform. The fierceness in her eyes wasn’t there anymore. 
What I find strange is on the m+m tour she had that fierceness. 

femme fatale I could really see it. Her eyes always looked sad. She looked stiff on stage like she wasn’t really feeling it. 

when glory happened it was the first time I saw that fierceness back plus her personality. 
I hope once this conservatorship is over she will be back to her she was. You can see her coming back already with what she posts on her Instagram. 

• Like 1

The Circus tour.

I had amazing seats for my date and could see her eyes and the expression on her face.

She was a blank canvas.

Britney's performing skills were good...But she didn't knock my socks off...It was as if they could have replaced her with an impersonator and nobody would have known the difference.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

The first time was the "Circus Tour" because the way she performed was very different from her previous tours. Less energy, less dancing, less passion, less interaction. You could tell she wasn't into it. But there were still the music videos, and the rehearsal videos  ("mannequin") where we could see the "original" Britney. So everyone thought that the "Circus" era was a way for her to slowly go back into the Pop scene, and there was also progress all along the tour, so everyone was expecting the real comeback for the next era.

Then when Femme Fatale era started she was completely different. It was worse.

This…

TBH I never understood the fire and the moves from the mannequin video, and the lack of confidence and laziness from the circus tour…

Was she trying to show us that she could still dance like primeney? Or she was just in a good day? This is a mystery for me until now.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pabllo Vittar said:

This…

TBH I never understood the fire and the moves from the mannequin video, and the lack of confidence and laziness from the circus tour…

Was she trying to show us that she could still dance like primeney? Or she was just in a good day? This is a mystery for me until now.

I remember this. Probably a good day, she still had the groove and the swag dancing wise back then. Plus she wasnt wearing heels.

• Love 2

Femme Fatale.

There were differences during the Circus era especially with her performing style - but she still had spunk and personality and looked like herself.

In 2010, things started shifting and it appeared as if Britney was becoming more isolated and medicated. In 2011, she seemed like an entirely different person. Everything had changed.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is very far back in the past.2001.because of the massive change, of character and appearance, she lost me as a fan. Too arrogant for me.:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: She doesn't even look like her self anymore. at that time there were rumors about face op ́s, because her face has changed so much.

8hhYx2aBlec0Z1fIEdIBiOqAU=&risl=&pid=Img

Arrogant? What? Did you bump your head? That girl is as down-to-earth as it gets. She’s so southern that she can’t even tell people to go to hell without doing it politely. 🤣

• Love 1
16 hours ago, LatLiMa12 said:

I have been a diehard fan since BOMT came out during my freshman year of high school. I noticed the change when I saw her during the Circus Tour in 2009 at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. She just didn’t have the fire and the passion I grew up admiring. I had thought that the whole Circus era was happening much too quickly, and that was proven true at the show (and especially now).

I would assume that most people my age who watched Primeney evolve in real time would agree nothing has been the same since Day 1 of this Team Con nonsense. The past 13 years have been simply heartbreaking to watch.

I agree completely. 

4 hours ago, Tiffany1982 said:

Arrogant? What? Did you bump your head? That girl is as down-to-earth as it gets. She’s so southern that she can’t even tell people to go to hell without doing it politely. 🤣

Why you such a *****?! Where you even a fan then?

During the Britney era, Britney turned around 180 wheel.She wore more designer stuff (I think that was the influence of Timberlake) and some replies were arrogant.Then she gave the papparzzi (rightly) the middle finger.But the media said it was for her fans.Then she had cancelled a promo appearance for her film. The fans were stinking angry because they had to wait for hours and tore up the posters.Britney just became more life-conscious and stronger, which is right.She didn't say yes and amen to everything anymore.But her behavior did not go down so well at that time.From a cute dear girl in simple clothes to diva.

Before you come for me just read the old articles and watch the old news about her during these era.

When she was with Kevin she turns 100%.She was called trailer park trash and other bad things.

Poor Britney could never please the people.And for things for which she could not do anything, Such as some cancelled appointments or the thing with the middle finger that were meant differently she was convicted.

I'm glad that today we know what the real Britney is like,and that she adapts to her boyfriends and that people are finally helping her

On 7/16/2021 at 9:45 PM, Cinderella85 said:

Did you come not for me because of the comment? I just told how the time was like back then.I just wrote what other people have said. Today I know it was a publicity stunt and we can not blame Britney at all. 

It's not good to attack fans who talk about their experiences .It  does not mean that we agree with everything but only what we have noticed. In addition, in my case, it was not customary to go online at that time. And I'm German, so you had to rely on what the magazines /presenters translated on TV./Magazins.That can come across differently than it was meant.I had only two years of English in school, so I could understand almost nothing myself.

That's the reason why I thought Brit had become arrogant in my opinion. A youth magazine had the American flag on the cover, in honor of the victims of 911, and Britney was asked to sign an autograph.She said, "I like to sign that with my good name."

No, I'm not attacking you. I just saw that section of your post and it made me go back to how insane it was for that to be something Britney even had to talk about. I'm somebody that's strictly about the music so it just seems strange when you look back and look at the weird **** Britney had to do or say. I apologize, I might not be wording anything of this correctly but I'm definitely not attacking you for your answer.

13 hours ago, It'sBeenAWhile said:

https://www.cele*****y.com/102162/britney_spears_has_a_meltdown_at_disneyland_hacks_off_her_hair/

^ This sort of gives you the outline of what was rumoured to have happened, although the way it was written has aged so poorly (calling Britney a petty drama queen and whatnot, ew :flop_britney_candies:)

Basically she went to Disneyland, something obviously happened, she got a pair of scissors, went to the bathroom and cut off her hair again.

Omg I forgot all about this 😩😩

thank you for sharing!!! ❤️