when did you realize britney wasn’t the same?

1 hour ago, frank194 said:

Cuando comenzó la era Femme Fatale. Yo estaba super emocionado con esa era, aún mas sabiendo que vendría con su gira a mi pais. 

Fue la era en donde volvi a colocar un Poster de Britney en mi habitación, pero todas sus presentaciones promocionales eran un desastre y me negaba admitirlo 💔 su femme fatale tour fue de lo peor 💔

Cuando terminó esa era me di cuenta que Britney ya no era la misma. 

Dios. Esa época fue crucial. Todos veníamos emocionados por los rumores que se encargaron de esparcir sobre el album. Era desilusión tras desilusión pero cuando veíamos a Britney, era evidente que algo iba mal. Buscábamos excusas, hubieron muchas bromas e incluso críticas duras. Que ciegos estábamos.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is very rude of you. Everyone is allowed to have his own opinion. And, were you a fan back then?I became a fan with  "Born To Make You Happy".And the change of Britney was MASSIVE. And this was the time, Brit gets her first negative press.Her image changed completely.

It was also the time when the "lies" of Britney came to light. That she is no longer a virgin.

The fans didn't know what to believe her anymore

She was a teen star on the way to becoming an adult woman. The change was normal. But too big and also sudden for the fans.

Britney got too "****" and vulgar.

But it also took on crazy traits. When Britney was sunbathing on the beach, parenting associations were formed to stop her. They children could also lie in the sun and get cancer.Brit is a bad role modle.:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Bold part: Britney shouldn't have been in that position to begin with. I'm not going for you with that comment, just whoever thought it'd be a grand idea for her to be up there talking about virginity when she should have privacy about topics like that. That's her business and should've stayed her business. And I doubt it even changed that many opinions, ya know? People calling her a sl** would probably still be calling her a sl**. "sl**'s lying, she's not a virgin!" That sorta thing.

I think the Meet and Greets were pretty bad is my answer. I realize there's people that got lucky and had a nice time, got a nice picture. But when you see pictures of Britney and it looks like a hostage situation...man, you just gotta feel bad for Britney and for the fan that they more than likely couldn't proudly display because Britney looks so scared. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Bold part: Britney shouldn't have been in that position to begin with. I'm not going for you with that comment, just whoever thought it'd be a grand idea for her to be up there talking about virginity when she should have privacy about topics like that. That's her business and should've stayed her business. And I doubt it even changed that many opinions, ya know? People calling her a sl** would probably still be calling her a sl**. "sl**'s lying, she's not a virgin!" That sorta thing.

I think the Meet and Greets were pretty bad is my answer. I realize there's people that got lucky and had a nice time, got a nice picture. But when you see pictures of Britney and it looks like a hostage situation...man, you just gotta feel bad for Britney and for the fan that they more than likely couldn't proudly display because Britney looks so scared. 

Did you come not for me because of the comment? I just told how the time was like back then.I just wrote what other people have said. Today I know it was a publicity stunt and we can not blame Britney at all. 

It's not good to attack fans who talk about their experiences .It  does not mean that we agree with everything but only what we have noticed. In addition, in my case, it was not customary to go online at that time. And I'm German, so you had to rely on what the magazines /presenters translated on TV./Magazins.That can come across differently than it was meant.I had only two years of English in school, so I could understand almost nothing myself.

That's the reason why I thought Brit had become arrogant in my opinion. A youth magazine had the American flag on the cover, in honor of the victims of 911, and Britney was asked to sign an autograph.She said, "I like to sign that with my good name."

Obviously during 2007-2008 she was up and down but she was still that same "Britney". When she came back from the Circus era, it was clear that some things changed but she was acting and reacting the same way as she always had.

It was the FF era where she acted and looked like a completely different person. During 2015 and 2016 she was almost back to the 'Old Britney' but we all know what happened after that...

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is very far back in the past.2001.because of the massive change, of character and appearance, she lost me as a fan. Too arrogant for me.:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: She doesn't even look like her self anymore. at that time there were rumors about face op ́s, because her face has changed so much.

8hhYx2aBlec0Z1fIEdIBiOqAU=&risl=&pid=Img

what are u talking about? 2001ney was the opposite of arrogant. 2003ney maybe but during the britney era she was like a disney princess:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

for me it was the interview before ftr premiere. i know circusney was more like her old self than all the other eras after it, but when i saw that interview i thought she seemed uncomfortable and insecure. i thought maybe it was bc it was her first live interview since the breakdown, so maybe she was a bit traumatized bc of the media abuse she suffered. but nothing was the same.

• Love 1

The first time was the "Circus Tour" because the way she performed was very different from her previous tours. Less energy, less dancing, less passion, less interaction. You could tell she wasn't into it. But there were still the music videos, and the rehearsal videos  ("mannequin") where we could see the "original" Britney. So everyone thought that the "Circus" era was a way for her to slowly go back into the Pop scene, and there was also progress all along the tour, so everyone was expecting the real comeback for the next era.

Then when Femme Fatale era started she was completely different. It was worse.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

The first time was the "Circus Tour" because the way she performed was very different from her previous tours. Less energy, less dancing, less passion, less interaction. You could tell she wasn't into it. But there were still the music videos, and the rehearsal videos  ("mannequin") where we could see the "original" Britney. So everyone thought that the "Circus" era was a way for her to slowly go back into the Pop scene, and there was also progress all along the tour, so everyone was expecting the real comeback for the next era.

Then when Femme Fatale era started she was completely different. It was worse.

Wow we essentially said the same thing lol. I agree completely.