when did you realize britney wasn’t the same?

14 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

wtf is this trash opinion :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This is very rude of you. Everyone is allowed to have his own opinion. And, were you a fan back then?I became a fan with  "Born To Make You Happy".And the change of Britney was MASSIVE. And this was the time, Brit gets her first negative press.Her image changed completely.

It was also the time when the "lies" of Britney came to light. That she is no longer a virgin.

The fans didn't know what to believe her anymore

She was a teen star on the way to becoming an adult woman. The change was normal. But too big and also sudden for the fans.

Britney got too "****" and vulgar.

But it also took on crazy traits. When Britney was sunbathing on the beach, parenting associations were formed to stop her. They children could also lie in the sun and get cancer.Brit is a bad role modle.:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1

Femme Fatale era. I just took her behavior and demeanor as her no longer being interested in being a pop star and maybe she wasn't considering what it meant so I stopped interacting as much with her brand. I was still listening to music but I wasn't interested in going to her shows anymore because it felt off. Little did I know. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is very far back in the past.2001.because of the massive change, of character and appearance, she lost me as a fan. Too arrogant for me.:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: She doesn't even look like her self anymore. at that time there were rumors about face op ́s, because her face has changed so much.

8hhYx2aBlec0Z1fIEdIBiOqAU=&risl=&pid=Img

Umm no 

Change was noticed in the Femme Fatal era her face had age by 10 years in a matter of a year. She just looked miserable 

• Love 5