"Chillin' With You" Appreciation Thread

I'm sorry but Britney hardly recorded her the voice is that of Myah with Britney on a few sentences ... As announced recently Myah was called to re-record the album without Britney knowing! and singing that she "drank too much red wine" doesn't sound like her at all. I would be for a new duo who would talk about the love and the complicity that they have had for each other since small but not immediately I think that for B10 it will have things to say and I see many titles like: "Freedom", "Birdcage", "Liberate", "Reborn", "Phoenix", "It's my Life", "Motherlove", "Thanks (For My Fans)", "You make me happy "," You won't make me cry again "," I'm not your doll "," Take my place "," Louisiana my Love "

okay I'm getting carried away !!! 😂😂😂but I would like so much that for her 10th album, they give her carte blanche, executive producer, and with the sound she likes (why not PopRock Rnb)

@Phoenix1996 This is not an accurate statement. The second and last "...'bout a thing" heard in the song are definitely Brit's. The  "You" heard in the intro and the bridge are also believed to be Brit's. The rest may be Brit's voice layered w/ Myah's. IF the rest is truly all and only Myah, it's the producers and engineers' fault; that would mean they chose not to use Brit's takes.

@Steel Magnolia @thedoughboy @PokemonSpears

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@Phoenix1996 This is not an accurate statement. The second and last "...'bout a thing" heard in the song are definitely Brit's. The  "You" heard in the intro and the bridge are also believed to be Brit's. The rest may be Brit's voice layered w/ Myah's. IF the rest is truly all and only Myah, it's the producers and engineers' fault; that would mean they chose not to use Brit's takes.

@Steel Magnolia @thedoughboy @PokemonSpears

Lmfao you're so delusional omg :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Someone tell him

@Phoenix1996 Britneys***** (creator of the upload above) wrote (in the comments section): "Myah Sings Everything Apart The Second (BOUT A THING) Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Chillin With"

The fifth "'bout a thing" is Britney's too (sounds the exact same). All I'm saying, it is not accurate to say the song has 0 vocal from Brit. The second and fifth "'bout a thing" are hers, and she has a few more words in the track at least.