Juno Lou doesn’t want to be involved

I don’t want to be involved either... BUT AS A DECENT HUMAN WHO IS WATCHING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING STRIPPED FROM HER RIGHTS AND PRIVACY I HAVE TO BE INVOLVED. Period. 

Aww it doesn’t fit your agenda, J Lou? TOO BAD. Get over yourself and fight for your sister. 

Oh? And 100% for #freebritney? Really? But calling it a stupid hashtag? Really are you pro #freebritney?????? Bc it doesn’t sound like it from here. If you are, show up. Do your part. But you can’t even mutter the words. We know where you stand. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 6

Nope.

If this were true, JL would’ve spoken to Britney about the way she’s being targeted and the “alleged” death threats her and her children are receiving, so that Britney could, publicly, clear up her statement to say that JL is supportive and to stop attacking her.

Britney has not done this.  They probably haven’t spoken.  JL is trash and Britney knows that her, once, incredibly adored little sister has been manipulated and brainwashed by their ignorant father and scum bag Lou.

• Love 1
  • Like 7