It seems that there is a link between Bessemer Trust and Vivian Thoreen! Con runs deep that we thought!

So everyone that follows That Suprise Witness aka BJ on her Instagram could see today interesting lives. She found a connection between Bessemer Trust's lawyer that was presented on Wednesday's Hearing B.Ross and Vivian Thoreen's law firm. BJ found out that B Ross appeared on 2009 court documents. 

Look at that :

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRZhUvflt5E/?utm_medium=copy_link 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRZiHbilb4N/?utm_medium=copy_link 

So it seems Bessemer Trust's lawyer works with Jamie Spears's lawyer 🚨🚨🚨🙀🙀🙀🙀

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They're not part of the case anymore so at least Britney dodged that bullet. We just have to keep an eye on Rosengart.

tenor.gif

Yup,but it is just mind-blowing this info ! As it really changes how this whole situation with Bessemer looks like. It looks like Sam Ingham wanted to take on board another firm with some kind of connection to Jamie Spears and his lawyers !🙀

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

Remind me, who was it that suggested Bessemer’s Trust in the first place? 

the jeryll's introduced them / suggested them to ingham at the same time they suggested michael kane. ive been saying that they were complicit since day one and no one believed me.

why on earth would jamie allow financial oversight? only if they are crooked too.

- same thing with jodi or anyone that has been approved / allowed into the conservatorship before june 23rd.

ANYTHING prior to june 23rd that made the cut was with team con's blessing and complicit.

• Like 2